Chapter 1 The start

Koya: What is this!? ( she said in a angry tone as she threw the cup on the floor)

Koya: The coffee is to strong!!( she yelled)

Y/n: I'm sorry. ( she said on her knees picking up the glass)

Koya: Your apology means nothing. ( she said glaring at her )

Step mother: Y/n, how long do you intend to stay down there. ( she said giving y/n a disgusted face)

Step mother: Go and re make it at once.

Y/n: Yes, right away. ( she said in a light tone )

She then picked up the tray with glass and walked out

Koya: Gosh, she can't even make coffee properly. (she said talking to her parents while rolling her eyes)

Koya: She's a Lee like me, Shouldn't she be embarrassed? (She said while flipping her hair)

Step mother: It's a wonder that  incompetent girl shares any relation to you,Koya. ( she said while giving
y/n's dad a side eye)

Step mother: Just like that wretched mother of hers. ( she said still giving side eye)

Y/n's dad : yeri, honey don't blame me ( he said to
y/n's stepmother)

Step mother: You're the one, who made that woman give birth to her. (She said pointing at the door y/n exited out of )

Y/n was on the other side of the door, Listening to the conversation. With tears In her eyes.

Y/n's dad: The past is dead and gone Dear ( he said in a light tone)

Y/n's dad:  why don't we let it stay that way?

Y/n then walked outside to get fresh air and to get rid of her thoughts.

*Few minutes later someone knocked on the door, and the maid answered *

Maid: Good morning Mr. Jeon, What can I help you with today. ( she said with a smile)

Mr.Jeon: I'm here for a meeting with Mr. Lee.

Maid : oh yes, let me take you to his office ( she said while letting him inside and then took him to the office)

Few minutes later

2 maid: I heard that Mr Jeon came today (she said talking to the other maid )

3 maid: Yeah, it's probably a arrange marriage for the young ladies. (she said to the other maid)

*Y/n heard their gossip and gasped by it.*

*Y/n struggled it off and started doing her chores outside .*

*Jk was walking by and saw y/n*

Jk: fixing the yard again y/n? (He said with a smile)

Jk: Your hard work shows. (He said with a little laugh and started walking towards you )

Y/n: Oh, hello jk. ( she said with a little smile )

Jk: How are you? Our fathers are doing a important meeting today ( he said with a smile and scratches his head )

Y/n: I'm ok, Thank you for asking ( she said with a smile)

Jk: of course!

With that Jk took y/n to this little picnic by her favorite tree.