Chatper 13, whats going on

I am... he then came closer to me and whispered in my ear. I'm Taehyung and then he back away from me  and the lights randomly turns on, I stood there.

End of y/n's pov

Y/n: but how are you here, I saw you leave and went back to your office at work

Taehyung: yes but not exactly I went to my office got my keys and left and made it home before you.(he said with a grin )

He then came closer, he puts one hand on the wall right besides y/n and starts grinning while moving his tongue around his teeth

Tae: so are you going to answer me or what (he said in a husky voice)

Y/n: huh?!( she said confused looking up with him locking eye contact)

Tae: about Chan (he said rolling his eyes)

Y/n: oh he's no one

Y/n: now if you mind I would like to be excused ( she said by pushing him aside and started walking away but then he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to the wall )

Tae: you're really pushing my patience y/n ( he said coming really close to her)

His chest was now against yours

Tae: now you tell me or I'll mak- he then got cut off by the door bell

Tae: who can that be

He opens the door to find out it was namjoon

Tae: Namjoon what are you doing here (he said surprised)

Joon: came to see my little brother of course (he said walking in with his suit case rubbing his hand on top of Taehyung's head messing up his hair )

He then looked to the side and saw y/n there

Joon: who's this wonderful lady here Taehyung? ( he said looking back at Taehyung nudging him with his elbow with a smile)

Tae: Someone dad is making me marry (he said crossing his arms while looking away)

Joon: ooooh, wait what (he said in shocked)

Tae: yup

Namjoon then looked back at y/n and stuck his hand out to shake hers

Joon: nice to meet you future sister in law (he said with a smile)

Y/n was going to shake his hand but someone grabbed her hand and stranded in front of her

Joon: Taehyung? ( he said confused)

Tae:don't touch her, why are you trying to hold her hand huh (he said while shaking namjoon's hand for her )

Joon: Taehyung chill, I'm being kind (he said tilting his head a little to the side and smiled)

Joon: Taehyung chill, I'm being kind (he said  tilting his head a little to the side and smiled)