Chapter 4 Is it love or hate

Taehyung's pov

I saw  Jimin entered the house, I stopped what I was doing to greet him, then he asked who y/n was, but I just told him she's no one, he then went to her, I was a bit confused on why he would walk up to her but what ever, then I saw the both of them smiling at each other, and I had like this strange feeling in my chest, my hand turned into a fist, I then walked up to y/n and sat right beside her, I interrupted jimin and pulled y/n closer to me as I don't know the exact reason why I did that , could it be I was jealous or was I mad that my best friend just left me for some girl, you know what, yeah I think that's the reason, after a while jimin told me he was going to head to bed,  after he left I looked at y/n and she was asleep on my shoulder, it was cute for a second but I snapped back to reality, I gently placed her down and put a blanket on her, she looked ok for awhile until a strand of hair ruined it i gently moved it and saw her prett-  wait what!?...  was I going to call this girl pretty? no way!... I then went to my room and took a shower and headed to bed.

                     End of Taehyung's pov

Taehyung woke up and went down stairs to check on y/n but someone was there before him....

Taehyung: jimin? What is he doing ( he said to himself and stayed behind the stair case spying on him)

Jimin removed a piece of hair from y/n's face but after that y/n woke up

Y/n: JIMIN!?( she said shocked)

Jimin: shhh your going to wake up Taehyung (he said with his index finger on her lips)

He slowly moved his finger and he whispered to y/n

Jimin: I was wondering if maybe you can help me with something?..... please

Y/n gave him a confused face

Jimin then pulled out a tie

Jimin: I could never put these suckers on right, do you think you can put it on for me? ( he said staring straight into y/n's eyes )

Y/n then sat up and Jimin leaned closer to y/n so she could put the tie on but right when she laid a second on that tie someone snatched it from her.

Taehyung: I could do it. ( He said in a angry tone)

Jimin: but I asked-

Jimin got cut off when he saw the face Taehyung had, jimin then got up and took the tie from Taehyung

Jimin: actually I could do it ( he then left to his room )

After that Jimin stopped talking to y/n and Taehyung went to his study doing business work, misun was on vacation with her family, so y/n was alone,

It's now 3:30 in the afternoon

Taehyung walked outside to the backyard for fresh air, he then saw y/n sitting beside the cherry blossom tree with a book on her lap, as Taehyung got curious he walked closer towards y/n, and he saw her sleeping peacefully, he stopped walking as he was already in front of her, he then bent down to her level, he was staring at her for a while now, but then y/n moved which frightened Taehyung he then stood up fast, he then hits his head on one of the branches, it was a loud bump, so it woke up y/n.

Y/n: t-Taehyung? (She said while rubbing her eyes)

Taehyung froze

Taehyung: get up (he said in a cold tone )

Y/n: huh? Why? (She said in a confused  tone )

Taehyung: did I ask for you to ask questions?!(he said in a cold but yet loud tone)