Chapter 7 silence 

Taehyung walked out of yoongi's house and went to his car, he then gently placed y/n in the passenger seat and put her seatbelt on, Taehyung then started driving y/n to his private doctor Suzy

The car ride was quite for a bit, y/n was holding her stomach as it was throbbing.

Taehyung noticed and felt sorry

Taehyung: I'm sorry y/n (he said in a cold tone while looking at the road )

Y/n looked at him

Y/n: I won't  accept your apology (she said looking down at her legs as there was multiple bruises)

Taehyung : fine.. but shouldn't you be apologizing to me for cheating?!(he said with a serious tone)

Y/n: actually Taehyung I didn't cheat I- (she then got cut off )

Taehyung: wait so your telling me sleeping with another man is not cheating? ( he said with one eyebrow lifted)

Taehyung: ha and I thought you we're different

Y/n: I was drunk Taehyung! (She said in a cold tone)

Taehyung: drunk or not you still did it, and to top it off you kissed him first (he said in attitude,)

Y/n: you know what Taehyung. I'm not going to argue with you  (with that she looked outside the window)

Taehyung:  good because I don't want to argue with you either (he said with a pout)

Few minutes past

Y/n: why are we at your place,  I need to go to the hospital because of your ass (she said in a angry tone)

Taehyung: be nice to me y/n, I'm talking you to Suzy

y/n: who tf is Suzy

Taehyung: my private doctor, what do you think i'm cheating on you, well guess what I'm not, because I'm not a slut like you ( with that he parked the car and walked out) 

Taehyung then walked out and opened the door
for y/n and picked her up in bridal style

Y/n: who said we were even dating last time I checked this was an arrange marriage (she said under her breath)

Taehyung: what was that, we're not dating?

Y/n: you heard me, because your obviously repeating me

Taehyung: don't get smart with me

Taehyung opens the door to doctor Suzy's office (by the way suzy is an older woman)

Taehyung: Suzy are you here (Tae said while placing
y/n on the bed) 

Suzy: yes dear what happened (she said with her back facing him she was going through the medication )

Taehyung: can you help this slut

Suzy turns

Suzy: oh dear that's not how you talk to your fiancé ( she said facing tae, she then looks at y/n)

Suzy: OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU DEAR !! ( she said in a shocked tone )

Y/n : Taehy- (she gets cut off )

Taehyung: she tripped over her shoes and tumble down a hill (he then gave y/n a death glare)

Suzy: oh my

Suzy helps y/n and gives her medication for her wounds 
_____________________________________

To be continued

Sorry ik this chapter was short

Also don't for get to vote for more 🗳️🎀🧸

Byeeeeeee👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 for now !!!