Chapter 2

A/N: Yewwwwwwww another chapter! I love Niam I'm not gonna lie aha. Thiam first, Briam second and Niam third for me, I got a thing for enemies to lovers if you can't tell lmfao...

A/N: This story will have hints of Thiam & Nett as well as obviously Niam. Pretty much showing they're not meant to be together and that Nolan is meant to be with Brett and Liam with Theo! Anywaysssssss enjoy <3

A/N: self inflicted injury (not self harm), swearing & violence

"Nolan," Monroe's voice spoke, her tone was calm but enough to send shivers down Nolan's spine. "Do you want to talk about what happened at the library?" She asked.

Although she appeared to be sincere there was an underlying danger to what she said. Nolan felt on edge, he knew what they were talking about wasn't right, it wasn't normal.

"I know what I saw but I-It couldn't have been real? It was huge, ginormous.. the way it attacked Scott wasn't normal... Scott shouldn't have lived," Nolan said, his eyes scattered as he tried to clear his mind.

Liam had always been the person to calm him down when he was having anxiety, his words of reassurance had always grounded him. His hands rubbing his back would ease his worries away.

"What about the wolf Nolan? Do you want to talk about it?" Monroe asked, bringing up their conversation from the other day.

Nolan looked away "I'm not crazy—" he said, Monroe reached out her hand and placed it on his.

Nolan eyed it cautiously as she spoke "nobody's saying your crazy Nolan, I believe you. This town has an odd track record for the unexplainable," she said clicking her tongue and pulling back.

Nolan nodded, "werewolf," he said.

Monroe frowned, "what?" She asked.

Nolan nodded, "you asked me yesterday what other wolves there are, werewolf. I thought they weren't real but after seeing that, that thing at the library I don't know anymore," Nolan said.

Fidgeting with his fingers as he avoided her gaze, Monroe nodded. "Nolan, I want to show you something. May I?" She asked, her brown eyes showed kindness. He knew he could trust her despite the pit in his stomach.

He nodded, "show me what?" He asked watching as she bent down to her bag. Pulling out a photo, it was of Scott.

"Do you see anything wrong with this photo Nolan?" She asked handing it to him.

Nolan frowned, so many questions running through his mind. The first one being why did she have this? Why did she have a photo of Scott? He couldn't escape him, Scott managed to weasel his way into every part of Nolan's life.

"His eyes..." Nolan said handing her back the photo, Scott's eyes flashed.

"Nolan, I think you might be right about there being creatures, this town has had a lot of things happen to it," she said.

Nolan looked up, "werewolves aren't real though?" He said, although he wasn't sure he fully believed himself.

Monroe offered a small smile, "I want to introduce you to a student I also council, his name is Gabe. Would that be okay?" She asked.

Nolan nodded, "why?" He couldn't help but ask.

"He was in the library that night as well, I think he can offer you some help outside of my expertise and profession," she said, that smile that plastered on her face.

-

Liam leaned against the locker, Mason across from him "Wait, Brett's helping you? Incredibly hot Brett?" Mason asked, although he was more envisioning Brett's body.