Chapter 7

A/N: This is the final chapter! I am a sucker for Niam, so thank you to those who read this fic and joined me along this journey as I know it's not my typical fanfiction! <3

A/N: swearing & smut

Upon arriving home Liam was fully healed, despite the blood on his face. Fiddling with the key he stumbled into his house, his parents weren't home... Someone else was here, "I can hear your heartbeat," Liam announced.

Throwing his bag onto the table he walked upstairs where he could smell his scent, upon entering his bedroom he saw him. Nolan was sitting on the edge of his bed, "did you come to kill me?" Liam asked.

Nolan's shoulder slouched, "no," he said with a small sniffle. Liam hated this, he knew Nolan was hurting but so was he.

His face was still covered in blood as he walked forward, "then you can leave," Liam said before entering his bathroom.

"Wait," Nolan said standing up, he followed Liam into the bathroom.

Liam's brows furrowed, "What?" Liam asked annoyed.

"I didn't mean to hit you so hard," Nolan said taking the towel from him. Liam nodded watching as Nolan wet the towel, wringing it out before dabbing Liam's face. "Do you think they bought it?" Nolan asked.

"I think so..." Liam replied. Brett and Lori dying was not a part of their plan, that wasn't supposed to happen.

"For what it's worth, I didn't know they were going to kill Brett and Lori... I'm sorry..." Nolan whispered, wiping the dried blood off Liam's face and re wetting the cloth.

"It's okay, you didn't know," Liam replied.

"I love you," Nolan said cupping Liam's face, the beta smiled in response "I won't let them kill you, any of you," Liam nodded.

"I know," he said. Nobody knew their plan, but now Nolan was on the inside.

He knew what the hunters next move was, and he could report back to Liam so he could tell Scott. They were prepared for Gerard's next attack; they were ready for his next move.

"Let me make it up to you..." Nolan said taking Liam's hand and leading him towards their bed, waiting for the beta to lay on his back. Once he was situated, he unbuttoned Liam's jeans, gripping the zipper, and sliding it down.

"I never want to lose you," Nolan said, lowering himself to his knees. Liam watched with anticipation and lust, despite the day's events seeing Nolan on his knees was something he'd never get sick of.

"I think Gabe likes you," Liam stated, unable to hide his jealously.

Nolan let out a soft laugh, "I don't care, I want you... plus you've got a little chimera following you around too," Nolan replied.

"Who? Theo?" Liam asked taken back, he hadn't seen the chimera in weeks, "I'd hardly say he's following me around," Liam said rolling his eyes.

"He definitely does," Nolan replied, before Liam, could respond Nolan was cupping his bulge.

Liam watched as Nolan gripped the briefs and pulled them down, Liam's dick springing to attention. Nolan didn't wait before he got to work, his laps latching onto the tip as he began to let his tongue do the work.

Every few seconds he would lap the tip before bopping his head up and down. Liam's hand found its way into Nolan's hair as he gripped it. Controlling the pace Nolan would go up and down, he was careful not to hurt him.

It didn't take long before Liam was bucking his hips, thrusting them forward. "Fuck—" Liam groaned, feeling himself reach closer to his release. Nolan picked up the pace, edging the beta further until he felt him shoot into his mouth.

Pulling back, he swallowed. Wiping his mouth before taking his own shirt off, he somewhat petite body on display, he crawled onto the bed. "Do you want me to?" Liam asked but Nolan shook his head.

"I want to sleep."

"Yes, must have been very tiring beating my ass," Liam snickered, grabbing Nolan and pulling him on top of him. Hand tangled in Nolan's hair as he wrapped his other arm around him. "I love you." Liam said softly, his blue eyes captivating Nolan's.

"I love you too, my big bad werewolf." Nolan teased, Liam rolled his eye's but his smile remained. Scratching Nolan's back and soothing him until he fell asleep, Liam not far behind him. Nolan was never, one of them...

Published: 10th September 2023

Word count: 691