BON VOYAGE

It had been three days since the deal was made and Y/N had been released, he had a new outfit tailored to him and was on the Legacy, she was a Class II Navy Voyage Ship, Meaning it focused way more on Haul and Speed than any firepower. The crew was, off-putting, to say the least, they looked more like a bunch of thugs and killers, Mr. Arrow was the First Mate of the Capitan, a serious man who took his role seriously making sure the ship was in top shape, which Y/N was glad for, the last thing he wanted was a lazy C.O being the voice of the Capitan. Speaking of who was currently in the sails making sure things were in order, from what Y/N had gathered, and heard at ports and bars where her name was spoken she had gained the rank Capitan at a fairly young age, so She knew what to look for. Y/N was also in the Sails making sure the wiring required repair or replacement, he had also taken inventory of their current haul.

3 barrels of Parps
6 Boxes of Eggs
4 Boxes of a variety of vegetables each
6 Boxes of meats
6 Barrels of Water
2 Berrels of Rum
1 Box of Wine
2 Boxes of cigars 

Any weapons were either hidden or in the Captain's Stateroom, he didn't bother looking for any, a simple run and he would be free at last, with a new name and a better future, just needed to live long enough to see it.

Y/N POV

I put the panel back in place once I was sure the Solar Sails were in working order I saw the Capitan jump from sail to sail before she landed on the deck and spoke with Mr. Arrow about the ship, not long after Mr. Arrow called me.

Mr. Arrow: Mr. Kenway! Your needed on deck!

I looked down at the four on the Deck, Capitan Amelia and Mr. Arrow were Easy to recognize, but who I didn't recognize was the Young human Male and the Doline, in the worst suit I've seen since engineer training, I walked on the thin wood till I was over the deck and let myself fall and landed on the deck with a loud thud. I was much heavier than the Capitan, so my landing required me to bend my knees.

The two new members of the crew looked surprised as I stood back up and walked over to the four of them and saluted the Capitan

Cpt. Amelia: At ease Mr. Kenway. Anything to report?

Y/N: no Ma'am, everything is in working order, a few loose wires but that was easily fixed.

Cpt. Amelia: Very good. Mr. Kenway this is Dr. Doppler, our financer for this voyage, And this is. I don't believe you introduced him, Doctor. 

Dr. Doppler: oh yes my apolagise. This is Jim Hawkings, Jim is the boy who found the-

Before he could finish talking I rushed forward and grabbed his muzzle shut and looked at the crew behind us seeing them sneering at us as I glared back, the Capitan figured out why I stopped him and stepped closer.

Cpt Amelia: Doctor, a word in my Stateroom, you too Mr. Kenway.

The five of us walked into the Stateroom and Amelia locked the door while I stood next to it to keep an ear out in case anyone would be coming to eavesdrop, Amelia turned to the Doctor and wasn't amused with his carelessness.