Chapter Nine - Proud Daughter

"Breaking news out of Formula one. The Haas F1 team has elected to terminate with immediate effect the drive contract of Nikita Mazipin. This comes after allegations and a investigation done internally into the assault of fellow Haas F1 team member Kaia Jenner." -Sky News

"The decision to drop Nikita after what happened wasn't a hard choice. Its one thing to throw insults or harsh words with your fellow driver is another to cross the line to where someone has been hurt and there is no longer trust that you can maintain a safe working environment. This is not something we tolerate at Haas and we will never tolerate it." -Guenther

-We are delighted to welcome back Kevin Magnuseen to Haas F1 team-

-3rs Person-

Daisy was planning to spend most of her summer with her lovey in California and spending time with her cousins while Kaia was going from race to race. She had barely seen her mothers side apart from her her Pop who looked after her when her Mom was racing and she wasn't there.

All of them had gathered at Kris's house and the kids were playing together except Daisy who on her tablet watching intently. She sat next to Kris with her headphones on when Mason came up to her.

"Daisy. Daisy come and play tag with us." he encouraged

"Later, I'm busy." she brushed him of. Mason sighed and went back to play with the others as her aunts watched her.

"Daisy Bear, why don't you play with your cousins. They haven't seen you in forever. They've missed you." Kourtney tried with her niece as Daisy was peeling a orange.

"I said later. Mom's about to do Qualifying." she put the peel to one side as Kris shook her head

"There's no point, she won't break off from watching racing."

"But I don't get it, she's home with her cousins and she stuck herself here watching racing." Kim prodded around some fruit on her plate. "She's away from them all year for what?" Daisy ripped off her head phones

"Just because I have headphones on doesn't mean I can't hear you." she sassed her aunts "I sit here and watch my Mom because what she's doing is amazing. She's worked her ass off to reach the top of her sport. While all of you prance around in fancy dresses and pout for the cameras and look superficial as fuck. My Mom rolls around in blood, sweat and tears to be who she is even if that takes her away from me. Unlike you lot she didn't need a tv show to get where she is. I watch her races because I'm watching my hero, so go fuck yourself." She grabbed her tablet and stormed inside the house. Leaving her grandmother and Aunts in shock.

"Wow, rude much." Koutney comments "Guess where she's learnt that from."

"Oh shut up Kourtney. She misses her Mum, I'll go talk to her." Kendall got up from her chair and went to find her niece. Kendall made a guess to where Daisy would be and went to Kaia's old room where Daisy had stormed off to. She was back watching Qualifying session on her tablet.

"Hey, hows your mom doing?" Kendal wondered going her nice on the bed.

"She's making good time. If she keep it up she be in good position for the race." Daisy answered not glancing away from the screen. "Verstappen and Hamilton are quick. That doesn't men anything though. But Lewis has a better drive to win since its his home race."

"It must be hard having your Mom away."

"Not all the time. I think its cool what she does." Daisy shrugged "I hate Kim and Kourtney, they're always so mean to everyone. I'm not apologising."

"I'm not asking you too."

"OOOh."

"What?" Kendal wondered watching the screen with her niece