eighteen:﹙the wait﹚

CHAPTER         EiGHTEEN!

the wait

"contains; nothing"— do not proceed with caution

"contains; nothing"
— do not proceed with caution

"contains; nothing"— do not proceed with caution

Upstairs inside the church cops and the FBI were all around them looking for any type of clue that could alert them about Matt and Y/n being in the building.

Nadeem was standing in front of a worried Foggy looking around the scene in front of him. Karen had called Foggy from Y/n's call to Karen that Matt had her make. 

He kept his eye out for sister Maggie who was standing between the doorway waiting for Y/n to finish getting ready trusting that she and Matt weren't just doing something that wasn't supposed to be done in a church. 

"Nelson, what are you doing here?" Nadeem had noticed the man who was looking around as if he did have a part of whatever was going on. Foggy looked away from Maggie and over to him. 

"Agent Nadeem, a pleasure to see you" Foggy smiled towards him. 

"I asked you a question, what are you doing here?"

"You know, just observing the hard work of our men and women in blue." Foggy continued to try and buy time for whatever Matt and Y/n were planning. 

"That's some weak bullshitting." Nadeem noticed. "You wanna try that again?" 

"Okay. You caught me." Foggy had mentioned. "Truth is, I'm killing time." Turning and looking over to Maggie, who was giving Foggy a signal to hold for a little longer. 

"Killing time for what?" 

Foggy went silent just looking towards sister Maggie trying to find something that he was able to do to just kill time until one of them came through the door.