Chapter 1

In this chapter Nina and Paul film the first stelena sex scene but they have to have sex in real life to make it look real enough.
*******************************************
Nina and Paul were sitting there waiting to film their scene. Julie came up to them. "Hey guys I have to tell you something." She said. "What is it." Nina said. "You guys really have to have sex in this scene." She said. "Wait what!" They both said. "It will make it look real." She said. "So are you ready to film the scene?" Nina and Paul look at each other. They both nod. They get on set. They say go and they have to do the scene now. "If you walk away it's for you because I know what I want, Stefan I love you."Nina said acting like Elena. "Elena I can't." He said. "Yes you can." She walks over to him and starts kissing him. He kisses her back. They walk upstairs and he takes her shirt off. She takes his shirt off to. They really have to have sex in real life. He lays her on the bed and starts kissing her. She kisses him back. Paul took Nina's pants off and he kissed her. Nina moaned "oh Stefan." Acting like Elena. She unbuckled Paul's belt and unzipped his jeans. Paul pulled down Nina's underwear. "You're beautiful Elena." Paul pulled down the jeans he was wearing and his boxers. Nina looked down and saw how big Paul was. She gasped, she had sex with lots of people but their dick wasn't as big as Paul's. Paul kissed her. It was so awkward because they had people filming them and watching them. "Oh Stefan." Nina moaned acting like Elena. Paul slid into her. Nina moaned. She was about to say Paul's name but she forgot they were filming the scene. He started moving into her slowly at first. "Oh Jesus." Nina wasn't acting no more. She was really feeling pleasure. "Oh god." Paul moaned. He started going faster kissing her neck and her lips. "Jesus Christ Stefan." Nina moaned. She almost said Paul again. "Oh Paul. Damnit I didn't mean to say that." She said. Paul laughed. "Can someone cut that out." She said. Paul thrusted into her faster. He started kissing her lips and her neck again. Nina thrusted up to meet his thrusts. Paul whispered in Nina's ear so the cameras can't hear. "Nina I'm about to cum." He said. "Me to Paul." Paul pumps into her a few more times and then he cums. After that Nina cums too. He pulls out of her and lays on the bed. The director says "cut." Nina and Paul lay there breathing heavily. Nina pulls the covers on the bed to cover herself up. Nina took all the covers to cover herself as she walked to her dressing room. Now Paul has nothing to cover himself with so he is on the bed naked. "Nina." He yells. She looks back and sees him covering his dick with his hands. Nina laughs and goes over to him. "Nina how am I going to get to my dressing room?" Nina opens the blanket so he can get in it too. Nina laughs as they walk together to the dressing room. "Oh Paul in that scene you were amazing." She said. He smiled. "That was the best sex I've ever had." He said. Nina blushed. Paul went into his dressing room and Nina went into hers.