Chapter 8

Paul's POV

"Who has the better naked body, Ian or Paul?" A fan asks as we sit at the interview. "Paul's abs are insane." Kevin says and Ian rolls his eyes.

"I don't think they're talking about abs." I say with a smirk. "I've saw Ian but I've never seen Paul fully naked so I can't tell you." Nina says and laughs lightly.

I turn towards her and smirk. "Do you want to find out?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes. "Paul, can we see you naked?" A fan asks and I turn towards her with a smirk.

I stand up and act like I'm unbuckling my belt but I don't. I sit back down as the crowd makes disappointed sounds. "I don't know if I'm allowed. If I am I'll do it." I said and they cheer.

"You're allowed to do it. This wouldn't be the first time someone did it." The worker said and the crowd started going wild. I smirked and laughed.

I stood up from my seat and walked to the front of the stage. "What should I take off first?" I ask the fans. "Your shirt!" They yell and I pull my shirt over my head.

I throw it into the crowd and start unbuckling my belt. I get it unbuckled and unzip my jeans. I kick them off my legs and stand there just in my boxers. Everyone could see the huge imprint of my dick and they gasp.

I turn towards the cast and they gasp too. "That's much bigger than Ian's." Nina said and I smirk. Ian gets off the chair and walks out of the building.

"Neens come up here." I say and smirk at her. She gets off her seat and walks over to me. "Take my boxers off for me." I said in a seductive tone. "Paul, you have arms." She said and the crowd laughed.

"Do it!" They chanted and Nina traced the outlines of my abs with her fingers. "You have the body of a Greek God." She said as she licked her lips. "I know." I said confidently with a smirk. She rolled her eyes.

Her hands made their way down to my boxers and grabbed the waistband. She moved her hand and grabbed me through my boxers. "Nina." I groaned as she rubbed me through my boxers.

My dick is starting to get hard. "Do you want me to take them off?" She asks seductively with a devilish smirk on her face. I nod and she grabs the waistband of my boxers again. She slowly pulled them down my legs.

Everyone gasped when they saw how huge my dick is. "You're fucking huge!" Nina gasped loudly as she looked down. I smirked at her. "Nina, could you suck him?" A fan asks and she looks at the fan.

She looks back at my dick and then back at me. "Will you, Neens?" I ask her curiously with a grin. "If that's what the fans want." She says and everyone starts cheering.

She bends down slightly and places a kiss on my chest. She looks up at me and I smirk looking down at her. She moves down and places a kiss on my abs.

She licks at my abs and I move as she does it. She gets down on her knees in front of me and places her hands on my thighs. She places little kisses on both of my thighs and I close my eyes and throw my head back while everyone watches.

"Nina, stop teasing me." I groan out as I feel her bite my thigh. I put my hands in her hair and look down at her. She grabs my dick and starts rubbing it slowly teasing me.

"It's so fucking big." She says and bends her head down to kiss the tip. I feel her lips come in contact with my dick and groan. "Nina, stop teasing me." I said and she laughs while looking up at me.