Chapter 7

I grabbed a bottle of tequila and sat on my couch. Ian and I just broke up. I opened the bottle and took a sip straight from it.

I caught him cheating on me with Nikki Read. I walked in his house and they were fucking on his couch, so now I'm gonna get drunk as fuck.

I took another sip. Eventually I drank almost the whole bottle and I was drunk off my ass. I took another sip and my phone started ringing.

I grabbed it and saw that it was Candice. I answered it. "Nina, where the hell are you? You have a scene to film with Paul!" She yelled loudly. Shit, I forgot about that.

"Calm down." I said and giggled. "Are you drunk?" She asked. "Maybe just a little bit." I said. "I'm coming to pick you up right now." She said and hung up.

I stayed on my couch until I heard my door open. "Nina, come on." She said. I got off the couch and almost fell, but she caught me. "Why did you decide to get so drunk before filming?" She asked.

"Because I caught Ian cheating on me." I said and tears came from my eyes. "Fuck Ian, he doesn't know what he lost. He's a fucking asshole and you deserve better than him." She said and I laughed as she helped me walk to her car.

I got in the car and Candice drove us to set. When we got there, she helped me onto set with everyone. "Nina, where have you been?" Julie asked.

Candice let go of me and I almost fell. "Are you drunk?" She asked. "No." I said and giggled. "Nina, you have to film a scene with Paul." She said.

"What do we have to do in it?" I asked. "You guys have to be naked in a bath tub." She said and I looked at her shocked. "Actually naked?" I asked. "Yes, Nina. It will make it look me real." She said.

"Now go to the hair and makeup trailer and get ready." She said. I walked slowly and almost fell but I caught myself. Eventually I made it to the hair and makeup trailer.

They put a messy bun in my hair and put a little bit of makeup on my face. Then I stumbled to my trailer and took my clothes off because we have to be naked in this scene.

I put a robe around my naked body because I still have to walk to set. I stumbled back to the set and as I was walking to it I stumbled and fell forward.

As I fell, I didn't hit the ground. I looked up and Paul caught me. He smirked down at me and put me back on my feet. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Neens, are you drunk?" He asked me curiously. "Maybe just a little bit." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Because your best friend cheated on me." I said in an annoyed voice.

Paul has a robe on like me because he is naked for the scene. "With who?" He asked. "Nikki Read." I said bitterly. "Don't worry about it, Neens. He doesn't deserve you." Paul said and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go to set." He said and we started walking. He held onto my hand so I didn't fall. We got to set and they had a bathtub with bubbles in it.

"Alright, you guys could get in." Julie said. Paul undid his robe and got in the bathtub. I took mine off and got in too. "Nina, I want you to kind of sit on his lap." Julie said and I moved over and sat on his lap.

I felt him put his hands on my waist. We are both naked. "Action!" Julie yelled. As she yelled action,  Paul kissed my neck because that was in the script.

I put my hand under the water and reached for his dick. I grabbed it and started moving my hand on him. "Nina, you're drunk." He whispered in my ear so the camera didn't hear him.

I giggled and he continued to kiss my neck. I moved my hand faster and felt him moan against my neck. "Neens." He moaned out quietly.
"Cut!" Julie yelled.

Everyone left the set to film a scene with Candice and Joseph, so it was just Paul and I still in this bathtub. Paul got up and was about to get out of the bathtub.

"No, stay in here with me." I said and gave him a pouty face. "Neens, you're drunk." He said. "I don't care, sit back down." I said.

He sat back down and I sat back on his lap. I grabbed his dick again and started stroking it. He buried his face in the crook of my neck as I stroked him.

"Fuck Neens." He moaned into my neck as I stroked him faster. "It looks like you're enjoying this." I said with a smirk.

"I'm so close." He moaned out as I moved my hand faster. His nails dug into my waist and he kissed my neck. "Fuck, Nina!" He yelled out as he came in the bathtub.

I moved my hand off of him. "You're welcome." I said and stood up. I almost fell but he grabbed me. "Let me help you." He said as he stood up. He grabbed both of us towels.

He wrapped a towel around his naked waist. Then he wrapped me in the towel. He picked me up and we started walking somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "I'm taking you to your trailer." He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled as he opened the door to my trailer.

He laid me down on the bed. "Get some sleep, Nina. I'll be in my trailer." He said and walked towards the door.

"No, stay in here with me." I said and gave him puppy dog eyes. "Fine, Neens." He said and laid down by me on the bed.

We are still in our towels. I sat up and smirked at him. "What's that smirk about?" He asked and grinned at me. I grabbed his towel and pulled it off of him so he's naked.

His dick is so fucking big. I open my mouth in shock. I felt it in my hand but it's so fucking big. "Like what you see, Neens?" He asked with a smirk. I nodded and grabbed it.

He grabbed my hand and pulled it away. "Go to sleep. You need rest. I promise when you wake up you can jerk me off all you want, but right now you're drunk." He said.

"But I want to right now." I said and gave him a pouty face. He wrapped his arms around me. "Just go to sleep for now." He said and kissed my cheek. I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.