Chapter 3

In this story Nina and Paul call Julie and tell her they're sick so they can do other things. But they get caught.
*******************************************
Nina wakes up with Paul's head on her chest. She grabs her phone and goes on Instagram. They are both still naked. It is 8 in the morning and they have to film a scene at 12. "Paul wake up." He doesn't wake up. She gets up off the couch and covers herself in a blanket. "Nina come back here." He says. "Paul we have to get up." She says. She grabs his arm and tries to pull him off the couch. "Paul get up." She struggles to pull him off the couch. He falls on the floor and she laughs. "What's so funny." He says as he drags her down with him. She lands on top of him. He pulls the blanket off of her. "Paul give me that back." She said. She got off of him and took the blanket back from him. She put it around her again. Then she went to the bathroom to get changed. He followed her into the bathroom. "Paul get out of here I have to get dressed." She laughs. "I have to get dressed to." He says. "Paul I have to get a shower get out." She says. "Oh me too." He replies. He turns the shower on and picks her up. "Put me down." She says. He walks into the shower with her. He takes the soap and runs it through her hair. Then he washes her body for her. He slams her up against the shower wall. He kissed her neck and her lips. "Can we tell them we are sick." Paul asks. "We could if you tell them." She says. "It's going to be a fun day today." He said as he smirked. They got out of the shower. Paul called Julie. "Hey Julie, Nina and I are sick." He says. "Okay take today off."
She says. "Bye Julie." He says. He grabs Nina and puts her on the couch. He starts kissing her. "Paul I don't want to go really rough tonight I just want to make love." She says. "Okay." He says. He kisses her slowly. He slowly took off her shirt and threw it. She took his shirt off for him. He kisses her collar bone. She takes off her pants and Paul helps her get them off. She takes off her bra. Paul takes off his pants and boxers. He slowly slid into her. He started going slowly. "Mhm Paul." Pumping into her at a slow pace. "Faster." She said. "I thought you wanted slow." He said with a smirk. "Just a little bit faster." He thrusted into her a little bit faster. Kissing her lips as he thrusted into her. "Nina, Paul are you feeling better." Julie walks in. "What the hell." They grab a blanket and cover up. "We are feeling better." Paul says. Nina hits him in the chest.
"Paul shut up." She whispers. Paul pulls out of Nina and sits up. "When did this start?" She asks. "When we had to have sex in that scene." Nina said. "Well is Paul good in bed?" She grins. Paul smirks. "Oh course I am." Paul said. "Paul I'm asking Nina." Julie said. "No he is horrible." Nina smirks at Paul. "You're lying."
Paul said. "I'm kidding he is amazing in bed, the best sex I've ever had." She said. Paul smirks. "Well I'll let you guys finish." She leaves. As soon as she walked out the door Paul jump on Nina. He slid back in and they continued to make love. "Paul I'm close." He nods and thrusts a couple more times. "Oh fuck." Nina moaned as she came. Paul came right after her. They laid there and cuddled.