Chapter 4

In this story Paul and Phoebe just broke up and he goes to Nina's apartment and they have a fun time.
*******************************************
Paul calls Nina. "Hey Nina, Phoebe and I just broke up can I come over?" He asks. "Oh course Paul." She said. "Okay I'll be over in a little bit." He says. "Okay I'll see you then." She hangs up. She goes in the shower to wash up before Paul comes over. She comes out of the shower and goes into the living and finds Paul sitting there on her couch. She was wrapped in her towel. "Paul I didn't know you were here." She said. "Oh yeah the door was unlocked so I thought I would just walk in." He said. "Okay we'll I'm just going to change, I'll be right back." She said. "Okay." He said patiently. She comes out wearing a night dress. Paul licks his lips as he looks at her. "Sorry this was the only thing I had, I haven't done laundry in a while." She said embarrassed. "It's fine you look sexy." He smirked and she blushed. Nina grabbed a bottle of the bourbon on her counter. "So do you want to drink?" She asks him. "Of course." He says back. She pours them both a glass. "Nina let's play truth or dare." He says with a smirk. "Okay." She says. "Truth or dare Nina." Paul asks her. "Truth." She says. "Where is the weirdest place you've ever done it at?" He asks. "My dressing room." She says. Paul drinks the bourbon. "With who?" He asks. "Ian." She says.
"Truth or dare Paul." She says. "Dare." He says.
"I dare you to sing your favorite Taylor Swift song." She says. "Okay. Midnight you come and pick me up, no headlights long drive could end in flames or paradise fade into view, oh it's been a while since I have even heard from you heard from you. And I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads, but I watch us go round and round each time. You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye and I got that red lip classic thing that you like and when we go crashing down, we come back every time." He sang. Nina clapped while laughing. "Truth or dare Nina." He asked her. "Dare." She said. "I dare you to rub ice all over your body." He said with a smirk. "But Paul. It's to cold you do it." She said. "He grabbed the ice and rubbed it all over her body. "Mhm." She moaned at the cold feeling. Paul could feel his dick getting harder. Eventually Paul lost his clothes from preforming a strip tease that Nina dared him to do so he was just in his boxers. "Truth or dare Nina." He said. "Dare." She said. "I dare you to sing your favorite song." He said. She was singing the song while dancing. She got on Paul's lap and started grinding her hips on his bottom half while singing the song. Paul was getting harder and harder but Nina was to lost in the music. When the song stopped she sat on his lap and she could feel it. "Woah I made you that hard?" She said with a smirk. "Oh course you did neens, you're sexy as hell." He picked her up and placed her right next to him on the couch. "Truth or dare Paul." She said. "Dare." He said with a smirk. "I dare you to fuck me." She said with a smirk. "Gladly." He said as he jumped on her. He kissed her neck. He took her sexy black dress off and kissed her stomach "oh Paul." She moaned as he kissed her stomach. He took off her bra and started kissing her breasts. He started licking them. He took off her panties and licked her. His tongue started going deeper and faster. She grabbed his hair pulling at it as she felt his tongue deeper into her. She pulled him up and kissed him. She took his boxers off looking down to see how big he is. "Damn." She said. "You like what you see." He asked with a smirk. "I love what I see." She said back. He grabbed a condom and put it on. He slid into her slowly letting her adjust to his big size. After that he started thrusting into her. Pulling all the way out and then slamming back in. "Oh fuck." She said as her nails were digging into his back. "Oh Nina." He said as he thrusted into her at a fast pace. Pumping into her going deeper and harder. He kissed her lips as he pumped into her. She moaned again as he fucked her wildly. "You're killing me Nina Dobrev." He said as he thrusted into her faster. He kissed her breasts while licking them too. She kissed him back. "I'm close Paul." She said moaning. "Me to neens." He said pumping faster. Paul rolled them over so she was on top now. She started bouncing up and down on his dick. Moaning while she did it. She rode him a little bit more and then she got her release. Then he got his release. She collapsed on top of him. He kissed her forehead as he picked her up off of him and put her on the couch. "That was amazing." She said breathless. "Yeah it was." He said with a smirk.