Chapter 9

Nina's POV

I am sitting on my couch watching TV and I hear a knock on my door. I get off the couch and walk slowly to the door. Who is here at 11pm at night?
I slowly open the door to see Paul standing outside with that stupid sexy smirk on his face.

"Hello Dobrev." He says with that stupid smirk I want to punch right off his face. "Paul, what are you doing here?" I ask and roll my eyes. "Well I got bored and came to your apartment." He says and walks into my house.

"What's so fun you think you're gonna do here?" I ask him curious in an annoyed tone. "I don't know." He said and started walking towards my bedroom.

"What are you doing!" I say loudly as he opens my bedroom door. "Don't worry about it." He says and I give him a death glare. He can be such an asshole sometimes, basically all the time.

He walks into my room and I follow him. He lays down on my bed and smirks up at me. "Why are you in my bed?" I ask him curiously. "Because I want to lay down." He says and I roll my eyes at him.

I walk into the bathroom and close the door. I come out a couple minutes later to see Paul with handcuffs in his hand. Oh my God, he was looking through my drawers.

Shit! He found my handcuffs. I walk over to them and grab them out of his hands. "Why were you looking through my drawers?" I ask him annoyed with him. I bought these for me and Ian and we used them a couple times but then we broke up.

"Why do you have these?" He asks with that sexy smirk again. I roll my eyes in annoyance. "Shut up, and if I catch you looking through my drawers again I will beat you with these handcuffs." I say and glare at him as he laughs.

He walks closer to me with a grin on his face. "How about you use them on me." He says with that famous smirk of his. I haven't used them in a while, why not right now?

"Then get on the bed." I said and he pulls his shirt over his head, revealing his sculptured abs. He has the nicest abs I've ever seen. I can't wait to see him fully naked.

"Wait really?" He asks shocked that I said yes. "I haven't used them in a while and I want too." I say and he gets on my bed and lays down. He still has his jeans on.

I walk towards him and grab his hands. I chain him to the headboard of the bed with my handcuffs. I get on the bed and sit on his lap as he lays down.

He leans up to try and kiss me but I hold him down. "No touching Mr. Wesley." I say with a devilish smirk. "Why not?" He asks with a pouty face. "Because I'm in charge." I whisper in his ear as I bite his earlobe.

He groans and I kiss his neck. I gently nip at it and leave hickeys. "Nina." He moans and closes his eyes. I kiss down his neck and bite his nipple. "Fuck!" He says louder as I bite them both.

I kiss down to his stomach and lick it. My tongue runs between the crease and dips of his abs. He tries to put his hands in my hair but he can't because of the handcuff.

I place soft kisses on his sculpted abs and he moans. "Stop teasing me." He groans out getting annoyed. "No, because I'm in charge and I will do whatever I want." I say in a seductive tone and he rolls his eyes at me.

"If you roll your eyes at me again I'll stop and leave you chained to the bed." I say and bite his abs. He groans in pain because I bit him.

I kiss down his happy trail to wear my lips meet his belt. I lick his lower stomach and his hips come off the bed slightly.

Just wait until I'm teasing him with my mouth on his dick. My hands hold his hips down as they try to come up off the bed. I lick his lower stomach and he groans.