𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 24: ℛℯ𝒸ℴ𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓁ℯ𝒹

Days passed and Jiwoo began to train. The training Kayden gave him became harder since he is going to fight against one of the world's top 100.

"Aiza... Do you think Jiwoo will stand a chance against Jurion?", Kartein asked while they were both watching Kayden training Jiwoo.

"Of course not. Even if he'll train hard during the remaining days, there's no way he's going to defeat Jurion who had a lot of experience in fighting. Jiwoo knows it too but he wanted to take a risk for his growth.", she replied.

"Right...", Kartein sighed.

"But...", Aiza continued and Kartein looked at her.

"I'll give him a chance to win.", she grinned while Kartein felt confused about what she meant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the day of the match came, they went to Shinhwa's gym. Kartein maintained his cat form while Kayden and Aiza transformed themselves into their human forms.

Kartein sat on the upper stairs while looking at Kayden and Jiwoo approaching Jiyoung, Inhyuk, Veramonte, and Jurion. Jiwoo greeted them and they greeted him back.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get right to it.", Kayden said.

"That's fine by us.", Veramonte replied.

"Jurion, right?", Kayden asked while looking at Jurion.

"Yes, sir.", Jurion replied.

"Shame on you. A world's ranker picking fights with a little boy...", Kayden said with his arms crossed, trying to provoke Jurion. Jurion blushed out of embarrassment.

"I know, right?"

They all turned their heads to see who was talking to them. A clack of heels was heard around the gym and the black-colored, long-haired girl made everyone look at her in shock except Kayden and Kartein.

'Aiza?', Jurion widened his eyes as he stared at Aiza coming to them.

Everyone looked at Aiza from head to toe, feeling mesmerized by how elegant she is. Aiza is wearing a black, long-sleeved, v-neck vintage dress with a black belt on her waist paired with black, 4 inches closed heels.

"Jurion Patrick, I thought you'd only come and pick a fight with unaffiliated ones... But you'd also pick a fight with a little boy? Tch! I never thought you'd be more childish the older you get.", she said sarcastically.

"Who's this girl?", Veramonte raised his brow while looking at the girl.

"Good morning, Ms. Aiza Trey.", Jiyoung and Inhyuk bowed as they greeted her.

Veramonte flinched upon hearing her name.

"Aiza Trey? The Goddess of Destruction... Aiza Trey? ", he asked, trying to confirm her name.

"That's right... The one who almost killed your grandson 7 years ago.", Aiza grinned.

'Huh? Ms. Aiza and Mr. Jurion fought 7 years ago?', Both Inhyuk and Jiyoung thought as they look at them in surprise.

Both Jurion and Veramonte started shaking in anger as they felt embarrassed of what she said but they tried to contain it to prevent further problems.

"What makes the great Aiza pay a visit here?", Veramonte asked while looking at her seriously.

"Hmm~ I heard Jiwoo is going to have a match with someone I know so I came.", she said while tilting her head.

"Annyeong, Jiwoo.", she waved and smiled.