thee day : chapter 49

SCARLETT POV :

it's 9AM Y/N has yet to wake up, like okay i know you're tired but Y/N seriously? i love her.
it's expected i don't know why i'm thinking that.

anyways, i'm in the kitchen making myself a hot coffee and an iced coffee for Y/N.

i want everything to go so smooth today because it's the day, Y/N's surgery..i've been thinking about what Y/N said that one night, "my whole life is in my hands"

could she be right? no. no.

"BOO!!" i feel a pair of huge hands spike me, and i jump.
"Y/N!!" i scream.

"HAHAHAAAA" Y/N laughs.

"NOT FUNNY!" i yell, and push her away.
"here's you're stupid coffee." i say and roll my eyes as i give her the coffee i made her. "thank you" Y/N smiles, and follows behind me to the kitchen table.

we both sit down across from eachother, i sip on my coffee and examine Y/N. i know that sounds weird but.. she does the most RANDOM STUPID THINGS EVER!!
she's literally looking into her coffee cup? like for what?
god, i do have to say she looks so fucking hot.
in those tight t-shirts that just show off her muscles, her abbs.

"fuck" i mumble under my breath.

oh shit. i meant to think that to myself.
Y/N looks up, confused.

"what?" she questions.

"nothing"

"are you sure?"

i say nothing and just look at her up and down. admiring what's mine.

i bite my lip, and set my coffee down, i get up slowly from my chair.

Y/N sets her coffee down, looking up at me nervously.

i slowly walk up to Y/N.

"get up." i say sternly.

"y-yes ma'am" Y/N stutters, but complies.

she leaves her coffee on the table, and stands up.

god how did i get so lucky.

her beautiful face, her nice hair, her muscles, god.. and her ABBS. UGH! just looking at this woman turns me on.

i smirk, i have an idea.

i know Y/N thinks she's gonna get some right now, but she'll have to wait.

"i love you" i smile.

Y/N rolls her eyes "i love you too." she says annoyed.

"don't worry if you're all better after surgery maybe. just maybe i'll touch you." i smile.
Y/N's cheeks turn bright red. she smiles.

"god i love you, though we do have to go so ummm.. get your purse and everything you need so we can leave!!" Y/N says enthusiastically.

"you have everything you need?" i question looking down, as i check the size of her pockets.

"yeah? my keys, my wallet, and my phone?"

hm, i know she has more random things in her pockets, don't let her fool you.
she asked me to put her stuff in my purse once, and tell me why she had two dice? a sharpie, and an unopened lolipop?

"okay" i say as i make my way to the living room to get my purse, already have my phone. so..im sure im good.

"OKAY! ready!" i smile, and Y/N smiles back at me, i follow her outside and to the car.
she opens the passenger door for me, and then makes her way to the drivers seat.