something new : chapter 28

SCARLETT POV

i felt Y/N's hands around my waist, and her lips on my neck .

i want to try something new.

i pull apart from Y/N and face her.

"go wait for me upstairs, now." i say looking up at her. she quickly nods and runs upstairs.

i go into the kitchen, and fill a glass cup with ice cubes.

i take the cup and make my way upstairs.

where i find Y/N anxiously waiting on the bed.

"strip for me." i say placing the cup down on the nightstand, she takes a quick glance at it and strips off her clothing.

"do i have your consent Y/N?" i say as i take off pieces of clothing one by one.

"yes mommy" i cant help but her smirk at her response.

"lay down, and don't touch, don't move" i say in a careless tone as i reach into the glass cup, and grab an ice cube.

"okay?" i say Y/N nods.

"use your words"

"okay"

i crawl onto the bed, place the ice cube on Y/N's chest, she takes a deep breath.

i then proceed to slide it on her breasts and nipples, getting them wet.

her breathing becomes faster and shaky, the more i get closer to where she wants me the most.

i slide the ice cube in between her folds and place it on her clit.

she lets out a small moan.

i rub the cube around her clit until it melts, leaving her completely wet all over.

"scarlett please" she moans out, begging for my touch.

"just cause i love you, i'm going to let you off easy." i say sliding my hands through her body.

she smiles a little, i connect my lips with hers, my lips make their way to her neck, i stay there for quite awhile leaving marks all over.

i make my way to her breasts, and toy with one of them and suck on the other one.

i do same all over again, and them move down to where she wants me.

i start to lick her folds, and make my way to her clit as i start sucking it.

"oh fuck" she moans out, i pull away.

"ride my face" i say breathless, she looks at me with a confused face but does so, i move my hands down to my pussy, and start pleasuring myself.

Y/N POV

fuck, this feels so good, im honestly surprised scarlett asked for that, but here i am riding the love of my life's face.

"i'm so close scar" i moan out, she starts sucking on my clit more aggressively, and when she also starts moaning that's when i noticed she was pleasuring herself at the same time.

"me too" she moans out, "OH FUCK" she yells out, "KEEP GOING IM CLOSE" i yell out aswell, and that's when we both let our highs out, moaning at same time.

i throw my head back, letting my legs shake uncontrollably.

scarlett throws herself next to me, taking deep shaky breaths.

MOMENTS LATER

"thank you" i say turning to scarlett and placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"i love you" she says with a smirk.