TWO

THIRD POV

Soo-ho woke up from the loud noises and was shocked to see her.Haerin has already taken down the boys in front of her and is currently trying to catch her breath. Unfortunately, one of Young-bin's friend was standing behind her, ready to punch her.Soo-ho, however, was aware of this as he was in the back of the class.

Soo-ho quickly acted as he grabbed the arms of the boy behind Haerin and throw him to the ground.Haerin turned around to see him.They both looked at each others eyes.She smiled at him as then both of them started to fight against the other ones left.They were all laying on the floor now, one even passed out.Young-bin was in the corner, shocked and filled with anger.

Soo-ho then speaks up "you guys should be ashamed attacking a girl and then even loosing against her" he chuckled.

POV:Haerin

I was sitting on the floor as Soo-ho reached his hand out.I took his hand and stood up.The second I stood up, Young-bin starts running at me and throwing a first.I reacted fast enough and held his first tightly, staring directly into his eyes.
"Let's stop now. Okay, sweetie?" I said as I smiled at him.

THIRD POV

Young-bin was baffled when Haerin suddenly called him "sweetie". He was quiet as he looked back at Haerin who had a serious look on her face.
The whole class is quiet and is now staring at the two with big eyes. It looks like the situation has died down.
"fine, we will stop." Young-bin said as he stepped back and Haerin let go of his fist.

Haerin quickly commanded the other students, and they immediately went to bring the boys she and Soo-hi took down to the nurse.Haerin then looked around the classroom, making sure that no one snitches.
"I dare you, if anyone of you snitches, I will pull out your eyes" she said in a serious tone.
She then puts on a sweet face for them, to make them forget about what's happened just now.

POV:Haerin

As the boys were taken to the nurse,I turn my attention to Soo-ho and smile.
"SOO-HO!So the whole time you were just sleeping in the back?!"
Me and Soo-ho are childhood friends and partners in Taekwondo.
"Yah, why didn't you tell me, you were joining my school?" he scolds me and then hugs me.
I answer "I wanted to suprise you..Suprise ? haha" I make an awkward laugh as I hug him back.We talk about random stuff before the class begins and the teacher comes in.

As I saw the teacher come in.I quickly go back to my seat and notice my seatmate staring at me with an cold expression.Si-eun I read on his name tag.His pencil case was laying on the floor.oOh shit that was me..i should probably pick it up and apologize.
I bowed down and picked up his pencil case and also the put the things back in that fell out.
I held it out for him to take it.
"here, I think this is yours, I think I bumped it off the table, sorry." I say awkwardly.He took the the pencil case and said with the same cold expression.
"be careful next time." He then went back to writing notes.

A week later

THIRD POV

The class was very quiet. Everyone was seated in their desks as the teacher was explaining the math lesson.Suddenly, the teacher calls out some of the names based on their math exam scores.
"Congratulations to these students for being math winners: Si-eun, Haerin and Young-bin."The classroom was suddenly filled with loud voices as some of Young-bin's friends cheered for him, when he came to the teacher. Haerin looked in direction of Si-eun, smiling at his names being called for first place.
"Looks like I have competition" Haerin thinks in her thoughts.

They all talked loudly among themselves.Si-run, on the other hand, was sitting in his desk quietly and didn't bother talking with anyone. He then noticed that Haerin's chair was empty, as if she left her seat a long time ago. He turned his head to see her standing away from the noise and was in the back of the classroom. She seems to be deep in thought.

POV:Haerin

Mum just texted me that Dad would be coming home drunk again.Shit.If he will find out, that I got second place, he will go mad.What am I supposed to do..I think I will just help Soo-ho with his delivery job.Good idea.I will go back home then at night so my dad won't see me.
As I was satisfied with my idea I went to Soo-ho, who was peacefully sleeping with his little pillow.