FOUR

I was shocked that he just closed the door like this in front of me.
As I wanted to go, the door opened again.
"Here."he said holding the Glas of water handing it to me.
I took it and drank it quickly.Turns he isn't that kind of a bad person.As I drank up I handed it back to him.
"Thank you..uhm I got to go now bye."
As I walked away I could hear him mumble
"Your welcome" and smiled to myself.

SOO-HO POV

What's taking that girl so much.I think to myself looking at the time.Omg what if she got kidnapped.Nah she wouldn't get kidnapped so easily.After a few minutes I see her walking towards me.
"I'm back idiot!" she said as she hopped on the motorcycle behind me.
"hey what took you so long?! I thought you got kidnapped" I say with a serious tone back.
"oh I went to the wrong building.haha.sorry and I wouldn't get kidnapped so easily." she answered while laughing awkwardly.I then started to drive to our next destination.

TIMESKIP
NEXT DAY

I was on my seat as I was quietly writing my note, as the teacher than started to speak up.
"We have a new transfer student, go ahead and introduce yourself, Beom-seok" I lifted my head up and looked at the boy.He had black hair and glasses.
That guy speaks then.
"Well, hello my name is Oh Beom-seok"
Everyone started to randomly clap.
He sat down and the class started.
The schoolbell started to ring and half of the class started to run out for break.
I was now getting ready for next class and saw how Young-bin and his friend started to go up to Beom-seok.
I listened a bit to their conversation and then decided to ignore them.
But then I heard Si-eun's voice.He wanted to go back to his seat but Young-bin and his friends were blocking the way.Of course he could go the other way.But he didn't.

"Move"
he said with the same cold expression as always.