Present and Past

Malik Mansion, Lucknow

Haseena was in her room and was throwing things here and there, she went to her wardrobe and picked a photograph from there.

Haseena pov

This all is happening because of you Aarohi, neither I might have fallen in love with you nor I might have suffer. Because of you my family is suffering, my bestie left me for my happiness, she was always my true love but just because of you , I was never able to see her and Santu is also suffering because of you and that bastard. I HATE YOU AAROHI, you snatched everything from me.

Haseena came down after freshing up and controlling her emotions and sat with Aami and Santu and they finished their dinner. After that Aami went to her room, Haseena also went behind Ammi and Santu followed her.

Hm - Pri ammi kya ham apke pass ajj reh sakte hai.

Pri- ajja mera nalyak.

Hm- again Nalayak ammi and I am very intelligent.

Santu- but not more than me Buddy. I am the most intelligent one.

Pri- yes in intelligence no one can beat our Santu.

Hm- ji bilkul masumaiyat ki dukan meri.

Santu- but I am angry from you. How you both can leave me alone and have all the fun alone.

Pri- so you could also join my little doll.

Santu- thats a really very good decision Aami and Buddy.

Hasu- come on now take your place or otherwise I am going to throw you out doll.

Santu- buddy why you always pull my leg. See ammi now buddy is laughing. Let shivi di comeback I will take all the revenge Hasuu Buddy 😈

Hasu- oh I am so much afraid of you both. Please someonbody save me from this cute baby devil doll 😈😂

Santu- see Ammi. Beat Buddy with a stick than will get her piece of mind for sure.

Ammi- stop both of you with this chaos of your, comeon now you both need a good sleep because tomorrow again you voth have to go to police station.

After this after some lovely banter among the three they drifted to sleep happily waiting for the new day but unknown from the storm that will put someone whom they love alot in danger once again. And someone who is linked to them is coming back to destroy everything.

Chaudhary Mansion, Lucknow

Karishma came there and saw that Saira ji and Shivani was waiting for them (she already called her amma that she will not come to home due to some matter)

Shivani- welcome Karishma. Actually we were waiting for you only.

Karishma- all okay, is there any problem.

Binni (from behind) - see Shivani jiji I was saying right she will just say like this. Emotions ki value hi nahi hai isse aur ham hai jo paglon ki tarah inse mohabbat karte hai and yeh hame just Ngo ke member ki tarah treah kar rahi hai.

Karishma- amma bhakk...... Binni as immediately you called me I thought there might be some problem and hamare emotions kahan aayge bich mein. And rahi bat pyaar ki toh ham bhi apse bahut mohabbat karte hai shayad hame yeh sabb kaise apse se kehne yeh nahi jante. But you are pointing finger on my love towards you.

Saira- will you both stop your cat fight. And Binni you keep quiet let me and Shivani talk to Karishma, if you have problem then you may go and sit in the room or sit here quietly. Karishma beta come and sit here.