Family first

Malik Hospital, Lucknow

Everyone entered the hospital room and noticed that Haseena have came to consciousness and doctor with nurse was checking her and drooling over her and someone was so jealous to see all this. Later Haseena noticed everyone there and was happy to see them there and then suddenly her eyes fall on the beautiful girl holding the baby and was looking beautiful and she was lost in the girl and was awstruck with the girl. And Ishani and Santu see that and they were smirking.

Ishani- isn't she looking beautiful in that saree?

Hasu- (smitten with beauty) very beautiful she is looking and her beauty is increased with that beautiful saree.

Ishani- so propose her, because she is the one.

After hearing this Haseena came in her senses and saw that Ishaani was seeing her nd was smirking at her and others in the room were confused with the teasing look of  Ishaani and sulking face of Haseena and everyone eas confused with all this . So Ammi decided to interrupt between them, because she knows that this cat and mouse game will never end.

Ammi- what happened Hasu and how this happened?

Hasu- relax ammi ham bilkul thik hai. And that was just an accident and look I am absolutely okay.

Santu- but you never think about us. Why you drive so fast.

Hasu- my doll I haven't done anything. It was destiny of euch happening in my life and now stopy your crying session and give me your beautiful smile.

Santu- (hugged her tightly ) now you will never go anywhere alone. We will always go together.

Ishaani- (teasing Santu) yeah our masumayiat is so strong and she can defeat 100 man alone. Am I right meri masumayiat.

Hasu- not 100 but full army 😂

Santu- (Getting irritated) Ammi look at them how they are teasing me.

Ammi- (smiling with tears in her eyes) will you stop irritating my little doll.

Hasu- ammi ki chamchii.

Ks- maadam sir app kaisa mehsoos kar rahe hai abhi.

Hasu- arrey Karishma Singh app bhi yehi pe hai. Han ham bilkul thik haiabhi. Bs thori c injury hai as you see.

Ps- isse thori c injury nhi kehte Maddam Sir.

Hasu- pushpa ji pehla app maddam sir kehna bnd ki jyia. Abhi ham off duty hai.

Ps- aur agar apko pata ho app bhi hame off duty Amma bulati hai.

Hasu- ok amma abhi khush.

Ps- kahan dhyan tha apka jab jeh accident hua. Agar apko jada injury aa jati toh.

Hasu- nahi hui na jada injury Amma. Ham thik hai aut bahut jald iss se bhi jada ache ho jayenge.

Ps- hona hoga apko bilkul sawasth fir se. Nahi toh yeh Bhakhual Devi hamara sab ke sar par nach karegi.

Ks- kaa kaha Amma ap ne . Line hazar kar denge apki

Ps- yeh roab ham ko mat dekhyia. Senior hogi app Thane mein, yahan ham apke Amma hai.

Ishaani- (interrupting their conversation) I think abhi hame Buddy ko aaram karne dena chaiya. Aur yahan sirf koi 1 person ruk sakta hai. So Ammi app and Santu ghar jayia , ham Buddy ko kl morning tak discharge karva ke ghar le kar ayenge.

Ammi- no I am not going to leave Hasu here alone.

Ishaani- how she is alone here. I will stay here only.

Ks- Hasu agar apko dikat na ho ham app ke pass ruk jate hai.

Hasu- nahi Krishu abhi kuch din apko Thana bhi samhalna hai toh app ek kam kijyia app kl ham se milne aa jana. Aur waise bhi jab hamari best doctor hamari behan Ishaani yahan hai chinta ki koi baat nahi hai . And infact Ammi app aur Doll bhi ghar ja rahe ho.

Ks- ok thik hai Hasu ham abhi nikalte hai. Ammi ayia apko aur Santu ko ghar drop kar dete hai.

Ammi- nahi bacha app jayia ham driver ke sath hi aye hai. Ham nikl jayenge ek bar senior doctor se bat karke. Pushpee and bhaisaab apka bhaut bhaut dhanwaad yahan hamare aut Hasu ke lyia ane ke lyia.

Ps- shukryia kaisa Hasu hamari bhi kuch lagti hai. Aur pariwar nhi kam ayega toh kaun ayega. Abhi app bilkul pareshan mat ho jiya Hasu bilkul thik ho jayegi aur fr se sab pehla jaise thik ho jayega.

Ks- ok Amma ab hame chalna chaiya . Hasu app aram kijyia aur agar kisi bhi tarah ki koi jarurut hui toh hame phone kar dijyia.

Ishaani- unki jarurat ka dhayan rakhne ke lyia unka pariwar hai. (Ignoring everyone) ammi ham abhi ate hai, hamne nurse se kuch medicines manhgvai toh woh abhi tak nahi ayi, ham abhi dekhar ate hai.

Hasu- ok krishu good night.

After that Singh's left from there. Binni and Saira Amma was still there because they know Shivani need them and Singh's also want to know mumustery behind Shivani knowing Haseena and calling her Ammi as mom and Ishaani being so familiar to the Malik family that they observed today and at last everyone wants to know identity of that cute lil baby but they know first Haseena needs to be fine and then every thing would be answered. Here Ammi, Santu and Ishaani  were glaring Haseena and she was getting scared.

Hasu- arrey why are you all galring at me like this and looking like you are ready to eat me that also raw.

Santu- very funny buddy. Singh's were here that is why we didn't react much because they don't know about us. But ab apko ham se kaun bachega.

Ishaani- hamse toh fir bhi bach jaoge nut apki Babar Sherni se apko kaun bachega.

Ammi- aur Hasu woh bachi kaun hai.

Hasu- (avoided to answer that and that was noticed by everyone) ok leave all this tell me where is Shivi. Jab app sab room mein aye the that time she was here and now she is not here. And please call her. I want to meet her please.

Santu- I will go and call di. She is talking to security chief, till then prepare to be badly bashed by Shivani Di..... I was missing when Shivani Di use to badly bash Buddy

After that Santu left to call Shivani and she saw that baby was still In Shivani's arm sleeping peacefully but holding her tightly and she was talking to Binni and Saira Amma after that they left from there. Santu went towards Shivani and tried to take the baby but baby more tightly hold Shivani and they laughed seeing this because this some thing was done by the person to Shivani since their childhood who was lying inside the hospital room.

PRECAP-

Why you did like this? She needs her mother?

No she have my blood also so she will stay with me. Whether you support me or not
*********************************************************************************************************************************

Hello everyone I know this is the short chapter but I am able to write this much only. Because I am not allowed much to use my phone. I am sorry to make you all wait for so much time