1.

The music in my earpods was loud enough to make a person deaf.
It was summer
The season everyone loved but I hated to my core.

I hated the warm feeling on my cold heart.
People would wear shorts and dresses in the season but here was I .

I only wear long sleeves t-shirts along with full length jeans.
They helped to hide the scars that I had.

But was it enough to heal the scar on my heart?

I looked at the sky .

The sun was shining brightly.
The white clouds floated everywhere.

I looked at the trees.
The birds feeding thier little ones.
The leaves which were green enough to make a person smile .

But why didn't it made me smile?

Everyone showed fake smiles.

Where ever I went .
I only see fake smiles
Showing that you care but deep down you just want to get rid of the person.
She saw those smiles too often that it became a part of her life.

"We have reached ma'am" the cab driver said making me out from my thoughts.

I looked at him
Another fake smile.
Showing that he was happy to drop me off but from inside he was annoyed as he had to drive me this far.

I gave him his payment and got off the car while I swung my bag on my left shoulder.

I looked at the board.
Gangnam's High school .
My eyes followed the sign that was placed just beside the school's board.

"We welcome you athletes for the championship and let's make it a successful event with pure sportsmanship"

I looked at the gate of the school as I made my way through it .

I looked around to see the children walking inside the campus while talking and laughing around .

Some were staring at me probably wondering that who wears a long sleeved tshirt in this hot?

I maintained my poker face as I kept on advancing towards the campus.

I looked around and there was no sign of any fellow sportsperson.

I walked inside the campus as I was greeted by the bunch of students who were laughing and running around.

I looked around to spot some girls who were smiling while talking to each other but thier smile screamed
Wait till you go and I'll badmouth behind your back.

Some guys who were putting thier hands around a boy's shoulder while smiling at him while that smile screamed.
Wait till we're alone and then you'll see.
Bullies.

I was busy looking around that I didn't noticed that someone was walking towards me .

And then I bumped into that person making my earpods fall on the ground.
I closed my eyes in frustration.

Now the person will show his true colours and say watch were are you going or are you blind and will just bump past her shoulders.

And then I opened my eyes .

But the scene I never expected showed up.

The guy picked up my earpods as he smiled at me

That smile

It was real

The smile which was genuine and showed that how genuine he was.

He handed me the earpod as he said

"I'm so sorry I was in a hurry" he said as his chocolate brown eyes showed sincerity when he apologized.

"Oh and sorry here your I'd dropped" he said while handing me the I'd as he picked up his .