ARCHER LIU

━━━━ GENERAL ,
FULL NAME ━━ archer liu
FORENAME ━━ archer
SURNAME ━━ liu
NICKNAMES ━━ arch, archie
ROLE/GROUP ━━ peacekeeper one
AGE, GENDER ━━ male, 35 years old.

━━━━ APPEARANCE ,
FACE-CLAIM ━━ chella man
FEATURES ━━ none
SCARS/MARKS ━━ he has a few long scars running down his left arm due to a dangerous criminal, a now faded stab wound scar on his leg also from said criminal.
BODY BUILD ━━ broad-shouldered, sturdily built.

━━━━ PERSONALITY ,
POS. TRAITS ━━ zealous, reliable, proactive, modest, brave.
NEG. TRAITS ━━ insecure, self-sacrificing, worrywart, diffident.
PERSONALITY ━━ 
  archer is a level-headed, patient man who cares a lot for his loved ones. he's the type of person that will always cheer you up, and on the surface, he appears to be enthusiastic about doing his job. he always tries his best to do his work correctly, but he's insecure and doubtful of his ability. he is diffident and humble, mostly because of his low self-esteem, and his constant incessant doubts and worries. 

  archer doesn't give himself the credit he deserves. he's a smart person who always plans out his future carefully. he's compassionated and kindhearted, and courageous when facing difficulty. he hides his anxieties and doubts deep inside him to not let others worry about him. 

 ━━━━━━ SURVIVAL
OPINION ON KILLING ━━ he won't kill someone unless it poses a danger to the surrounding people, or unless that person is suffering and needs to be put down.
OPINION ON GROUP ━━ he's fine with working with a group, after all he needs all the help he can get.
COOPERATION WITH GROUP ━━ he'll cooperate well as he's willing to do anything to help his group.
COOPERATION WITH STRANGERS ━━ he'll be slightly hesitant, but if it's to help his current situation, he'll do it.
POSSESSIONS ━━ beretta m9 with 7 bullets, a flashlight.
SURVIVAL RATE ━━ 75%
POSSIBLE C.O.D ━━ death from a fatal wound maybe

━━━━━━ STATISTICS
RUNNING ━━ 60/100
COMBAT ━━ 80/100
FIRST-AID ━━ 75/100
SPEED ━━ 50/100
STAMINA ━━ 30/100
STRENGTH ━━ 85/100
ENDURANCE ━━ 80/100
DRIVING ━━ 70/100

CONFIDENCE ━━ 10/100
CHARM ━━ 70/100
INTELLIGENCE ━━ 75/100
WISDOM ━━ 60/100
MEMORY ━━ 20/100
COMMON SENSE ━━ 90/100
QUICK-THINKING ━━ 80/100
PATIENCE ━━ 75/100
TEMPER ━━ 70/100
HOSTILITY ━━ 30/100
HONESTY ━━ 60/100
STRATEGY ━━ 70/100

STRENGTHS ━━ archer is physically strong, and is able to move heavy objects with ease. 
WEAKNESSES ━━ he's slow on his feet, and is not a very agile person. 
SKILLS ━━ is able to shoot a gun.

━━━━━━ HISTORY
LIFE BEFORE ━━
  archer grew up in a relatively struggling family that were living in the poorer parts of the neighborhood. his parents constantly quarreled with each other, only staying together for the sake their son. despite the situation going on at home, he didn't do too badly at school.

  after graduating school, he met his future wife, tracy, and got together. he was originally going to a work as a therapist but after a few months of working as that job, he quitted and went to work as a peacekeeper instead. the job suited him well, as he enjoys helping people and keeping order in his town. archer also developed a strong bond with his partner, who despite being way older, was like a best friend to him. tracy also proposed to him that year, which he gladly accepted.

  a few years later, he and tracy got married and he still continued to work as a peacekeeper.  but good things hardly last forever, as news of the infection broke out, he rushed home to find his wife killed in the midst of the chaos, and with no other choice, he and his partner ran away from his hometown. 
FAMILY ━━ zachary liu [ father ] vivian liu [ mother ] 
RELATIONSHIP ━━ tracy liu
CHILDREN ━━ none
OTHER KIN ━━ none important enough to mention

━━━━━━ TRIVIA
IMAGES/LINKS ━━ n/a
COMFORT ━━ tbd
LIKES ━━ tbd
DISLIKES ━━ tbd
TRIVIA ━━
- backup faceclaim is ki hong lee ( if insufficient images )
THEME SONG ━━ tbd