8

Me and Jack had to leave right after that, because we had our gender reveal, Jacks mom knows what it is, but we need to pick up the cake for the party. We walked into the bakery, and it smelled so good.

"Smells good?" Jack laughed.

"Very." I chuckled.

"Hi, were here to pick up a Gender reveal cake." Jack said.

"Name?" She asked.

"Jack Gilinsky." He said.

I smiled at him. Hes gonna be such a good dad.

"Here you go, and congragulatoins!" she smiled at us.

We thanked her and got into our cars, Jack following close behind me.

We dropped the cake off, but we had to stay outside, because the decorations weren't done yet. jacks mom cam out and so did his sisters, and they took the cake, and me and JAck went out to lunch.

We decided to do something small, since hsi mom was having a huge brunch type thing, and we just went to Panera.

We sat outside in the beautiful LA sun, and talked.

"Do you think I'll be a good mom?' I asked, looking up at him.

"What do you mean? Youre great with kids!" He smiled. "Im the one you should be worried about. What if i do somehting worng, or god, what if i drop the thing because its so small!" He siad.

I smiled at his worries. "Well be great parents." I smiled.

We finished up and went back to my house, and there were cars lined up and down the streets. We walked in and everybody started hugging us and kissing our cheeks and touching my belly. No, dont touch my belly...

We finally made it to the stairs, where me and him escaped to change. I changed into a white maxi dress, that nicely showed my belly. Jack had a blue polo and khaki shorts. He smiled at me and we walked downstiars.

"CAKE TIME!!" His mom yelled out.

We stood at the island in the kitched, with a knife in hand, and in jacks moms hands, a camera. Everyone had a camera.

We cut the cake, and pulled it out, I had my eyes closed, and jack gasped.

I opened my eyes and was shocked. "Its a boy?" I smiled.

"Why do you think theres two colored blues?" His mom asked.

"I dont know..?" I said. They said I might have a chance of twins but they said they found nothing.

"I told the doctor to only show you one, I saw the two heads and stopped him while you were talking to Jack at the last ultrasound, look." She handed me the ultrasound picture. Sure enough, two boys.

I started crying, as did Jack. "Im so happy!" I smiled.

We all went to the living room, and sat down, and stasrted openeing presents. Jack had left with the guys, and were in the back talking and drinking a few beers, while all the girls were inside openeing and talking about presents.

I opened at least 200 presents, and Laura had another suprise for me and Jack, so she called us in and went upstiars, and opened the door to the left of ours, and it was a baby nursery. I hugged her and thanked her. Jack looked so excited and I couldnt wait to meet my boys.