7. Ill-intention in his eyes

Jungkook's mouth felt excessively wet as he stumbled to grab Jimin's shoulders. "Don't make me forget," he grumbled, drool running down the corner of his mouth. "Never again. I want to remember whatever happens to me at all times."

Jimin nodded, giving non-verbal consent as he unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt. It was all black to the 18-year-old before, but last night was like a thumping vein in his memories. Knowing Jimin could check out every move he made, he felt a little conscious even when he was under the haze. A sense inside his mind was working, and he realized that after the last night, it was trying to fight against whatever Jimin was doing to him.

He didn't feel any shame before, but he was having a piece of his mind now. At the same time as his clothes were off, Jimin pulled off his own pants and slipped out of his briefs, flaunting a full erection. Smiling, he reached around with both hands and grabbed Jungkook by his ass.

The younger's heart started beating a mile a minute as Jimin began pressing against him. Keeping his pelvis locked against Jungkook, Jimin walked him backward to the bed and pushed him down. 

Jungkook gawked. Jimin's cock was a granite shaft. It was hard, unusually long, glistening, and it smelled mind-numbingly pleasant.

The teenager was a goner as all he wanted to do was please this magnificent man. His heart continued to leap and wilt and his blood felt like it was inebriated. Jungkook's eyes were wide open, but everything else except Jimin seemed hazy. The sounds came all grumbled, except Jimin's breath on his lips or the murmur of his fingers against his skin.

He gulped the air and it tasted sweet. It was only possible with Jimin.

He had no other frame of reference, but he believed that what Jimin offered his body to feel was not a possibility with any other human. He fell back and spread his legs as Jimin lowered his body onto him. The man was a glaring delight and Jungkook reveled as he squeezed his ass cheeks so hard they hurt.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's legs and spread them wider and the latter watched him spit something to slide it along his cock before hovering his thick shaft above the younger's crack. "You wanted to be my whore?" Jimin growled, swinging Jungkook's legs up over his shoulders. "I'll make you my whore." And he shoved his cock into Jungkook.

The intoxication running in Jungkook's veins felt a hard lurch and his sphincter relaxed, taking Jimin deeper with ease as he tried to keep his eyes open to look at the man. Inch by inch until it finally managed to slide all the way into Jungkook, Jimin kept kissing Jungkook like a pious verse. 

Jungkook willed the tiny fragment that was conscious inside his mind to shut off and not struggle as Jimin began sliding his rock-hard cock in and out of his expanded ass, giving him the intense pleasure he was becoming addicted to. "Mm, Jimin," he moaned.

A surge of joy spread rapidly across his insides as Jimin began to speed his thrusts, increasing the tempo till he was ramming in and out of Jungkook's ass like a pile-driver, moving faster and faster. "I m going to fuck you all night, Jungkook."

Under Jimin's grip, Jungkook felt like he was hooked with a pair of handcuffs. He visioned strange things with Jimin before, beautiful, but strange. This wasn't anything much different. His body went the extra mile to obey this man every time. 

Stretching Jungkook's hands above his head, Jimin's lips dipped to his neck and he began to suck on the skin. Jungkook moaned like a helpless child, the pleasure surging so high that he could feel the slight painful pressure inside him, but he didn't know what to do with himself except take what Jimin was giving him.

When the man on top pulled the bottom's legs up and bent them so they were over his head, the latter screamed the former man's name. 

"Hold them, sweetheart," Jimin asked gently, and for a panicked moment, Jungkook chanced a glance into Jimin's eyes to see pure evil. It was the first time that Jungkook felt that Jimin was with him to use his body for pleasure. Nothing less nothing more. And for that moment, Jungkook felt all too spooked and equally proud. Spooked, because he didn't know where would this end, and proud because he was the one who was making the ethereal man helpless. 

As Jimin shoved his cock inside after pulling it out for a moment, Jungkook felt like a levee was broken. It was unbelievable as he felt like his whole body was going to cum. The momentary thoughts were long forgotten as he surrendered his body and soul to be taken over by this man. 

Jimin possessed him. Jimin could fuck him sideways, he could fuck his brains out and Jungkook wouldn't complain.

He could only muffle as Jimin pumped in and out while calling him sweet and filthy names. 

Jungkook felt a surge of jealousy for anyone who was ever with Jimin if there was one. His body burned with heat, sweat damping his skin. The heat pooled in his lower abdomen and Jimin smirked, pecking at him in a precise and experienced lunge to bubble out an intense orgasm.

Jungkook let out a wild cry and saw Jimin's face contorted in ecstasy. He didn't know if the man was close. He wanted to ask, he wanted to scream his name, he wanted to be more, but all he could do was groan. Nothing else mattered.

For a long time, Jungkook laid there, looking at the perfection on top of him as he ruined him for anyone else.

"Such a good boy," Jimin praised him before giving Jungkook such a kiss that it left him breathless.

"Mhm," Jungkook's body was a liquid pleasure. When this was all he could physically take, he mentally needed more.

"Should I stop?" Jimin asked, his thumb caressing the younger's damp cheek.

"No," Jungkook mewled, arching his back seductively, wanting Jimin to continue to take him until the crack of dawn.

He was willing to be a hole for the man to fuck, but he didn't think he could take any more pleasure when he came again after some time passed. 

Jimin ran his fingers over his neck and shoulders. "One more," he kissed the boy's red lips and moved down, licking each of his nipples in a circular motion.

"I think I'll die," Jungkook moaned out, his eyes feeling heavy, yet the pleasure inside him palpitating through his veins. 

"I know you can give me one more. I want it before I can come," Jimin let his tongue follow the soft chest. 

Jungkook's penis was limp, his balls loose. Jimin stopped and before Jungkook could understand, gently licking and sucking with his mouth, he made the boy's cock grow gradually larger.

The teenager knew he would die. It was impossible to cum so much in one night, but Jimin was demanding him, and oddly enough, his body was willing to try. 

The older kept sucking till Jungkook's ball sack began to tighten and his cock became semi-hard again. "I can taste your ooze, baby," Jimin rolled it around on his tongue, savoring it. "I had no doubt you could give me one more."

Jungkook was bucking his hips, begging to be fucked again.

Before long, Jimin's pelvis was beginning to shift, moving more powerfully, faster and faster. Jungkook could swear that hours went by before he came the third time.

"Are you close yet?" He asked, making Jimin laugh.

"Are you tired? Do you want me to stop?"

Jungkook nodded, and Jimin was quick to pull out.

What he didn't anticipate happened when Jungkook took his cock in his mouth the next moment.

Jimin looked down at Jungkook sitting on the bed while he was on his knees. The teenager pushed him back on the mattress to angle his head in order to bob as fast as he could.

The sight was too much for Jimin. He gripped Jungkook's hair into his fingers and let out a soft grunt. He shot a fountain of thick semen, filling Jungkook's entire mouth. Shooting spurt after enormous spurt, Jimin watched as Jungkook struggled to gulp every drop hungrily, savoring the juice that was more than cum. It felt like it was nectar from a god.

"You are the most gorgeous man I've ever seen," Jungkook mumbled. The last glimpse that he stole was of the little sunshine filtering beneath the window blind before he passed out, no doubt waking up shortly after in severe pain.