✨|CHARACTER - SKETCH|✨

Main Protagonist

Akash Roy Chowdhury

A wealthy businessman and owner of Roy Chowdhury Group of Industries. He has everything perfect like family, life ,fame
Except love life. He has only one lady in his life and that is Trisha. He yearns for her every now and then and is trying to clear the misunderstanding between them.He named her as "His Cute doll" and has even set the wallpaper as her photo on his mobile home and lock screen.

Trisha Bhowmik

A girl with a brilliant career from a middle class family but has broken heart and soul. She is basically selfless and always think of others. Despite her caring nature, she is always abused by her stepmother and stepsister. Her mother died when she was 5 years old. She works in an IT company and always keep herself busy in her work to avoid her family. Her father loves her very much but unable to do anything infront of her stepmother. He lost his control over his daughter because of his wife but still she don't have any grievances on her father. Instead she loves him deeply and is ready to do anything for him.

Main Antagonist

Arshi Roy Chowdhury

She is Akash's sister and hate Trisha to the core. She is herself a gold digger
and that's why she thinks everyone is like her. She is not liked by any member of the family. She studies in college final year. She is jealous of Akash that everyone likes him in the family because he earns money. But she always want that her brother will marry the girl of his status. She is the youngest daughter of Roy Chowdhury family.

Supporting Characters

Shreya Ganguly

Trisha 's office colleague as well as her friend.

Ahana Roy Chowdhury

Akash's sister and the eldest daughter of Roy Chowdhury family. Loves her family alot.

Readers,I have updated the character sketch to help you all to understand who is the male and female lead and especially villian.
But I didn't add anymore character description to avoid confusion as there will be more characters in the story
Do you want me to add some more characters description?
Let me know in comments.
Also please vote if you like it.
Thanks
Happy reading.