12. Kat's Revenge

I woke up with a yawn. Jerome asleep next to me. We had gone a step further in our relationship.

He had pleasured me and it was amazing. "Morning Doll." Jerome sat up.

"Morning puddin'." I smiled and he kissed my cheek. "I can't believe you've never done that before. You're a natural."

"Thanks Kitten." Jerome winked. He then widened his eyes and clapped. "Go get ready! I have a suprise for you."

"You do?" I scrunched my face in confusion.

"Yes. Go get your cute ass ready." Jerome chuckled.

"Okay puddin'." I giggled.

I ran to my room and began getting ready. I put on what the under part of what I'd be wearing later on.

I ran out the room excitedly and Jerome was waiting for me and held out his hand.

"M'lady." He giggled and I beamed.

"What have ya got planned?" I asked.
He just tapped his nose and I huffed, we walked to a room.

"Close your eyes." Jerome told me and I did. He guided me into the room and shut the door. "Open."

I opened my eyes and saw Jack. He was tied up with a gag in his mouth. He had an injury on his head.

"Jerome? Thank you!" I hugged him.

"Want me to go?" He asked and i shook my head.

I saw a tool box and saw the bat I had previously picked out. I picked it up and took out his gag.

"You crazy bitch! You're not gonna get away with this! I should've tried harder to–" I hit him with the bat and he groaned.

"Shut up!" I grabbed his head. "Now you will pay for what you did to me and you won't be able to touch another girl you pathetic creep. You ruined my life! But now I'm free and I got my puddin' who's a better man than you!"

The boy, much like Essen had done to Jerome, head butted me and I laughed.

"Wow! That was a good one." I giggled turning to Jerome who had a look mixed of worry and love.

I grabbed a knife and stabbed him in his little special place and he cried out. I then began to attack him repeatedly.

I threw the knife and began to beat him, I then grabbed a gun, shooting him in the heart.

"Well done pooh!" He cheered picking me up and spinning me around. "Are you okay?"

"I'm more than okay!" I giggled. "Let's go get ready for the event."

☠️

I put on my purple and black long striped skirt, putting on a dark purple shirt.

I then put long, fingerless gloves on and done my hair up with a green ribbon.

I then grabbed my mask and bat. I walked out and walked into Jerome's room.

"You look good with a beard." I snickered and he spun around.

"And you look good in a skirt Kitty." Jerome looked me up and down and I shivered.

"You ready for this thing puddin'?" I asked. I was incredibly nervous. I had a gut feeling something bad would happen.

"Yes! Are you my sweet?" He questioned, holding my cheeks.

"I just having a feeling something bad will happen. That Galavan has something up his sleeve. Something he isn't telling us." I explained.

"He's a visionary! You have nothing to worry about Kitten." Jerome assured me.

"I'm not so sure. But after this I think we should leave Galavan. Start to make our way to King and Queen of Gotham!" I giggled.

"What my Queen wants, my Queen gets." He smirked. I hugger him tightly feeling slightly better.

But I couldn't shake the feeling. That gnawing feeling that something was going to happen to tear me and Jerome apart. I just needed to be aware.

☠️

We got to the gala building, knocking out the dude who was supposed to perform.

I giggled as we put on our disguises, I was so excited to be up on stage and play some tricks. I was still going to be careful.

I was gonna be careful but I was gonna have a great time and create chaos!

A/n

Sorry this was so short but its more a filler chapter ig

Have an amazing day!

713 words