Strawberries

hey guys so just to you know, by now the narrator will be Peter, so is basically going to be Peter's POV. Also, you should read my teenfic 'How Not to be a Good Girl' :3 Love youuu <3 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the next morning I woke up a little bit dizzy. I looked around until my vision focused and didn't find Wendy anywhere as much as I looked at I felt bad for a little moment until I saw her entering in bringing with her some fresh fruits.
My panic heart beating turned to something I can't describe exactly what it was, but it was good.
"Hey!" Wendy said quite happy "how was your sleep? I brought you some fruits" she smiled lightly. Damn god, that smile.
"Fruits?"
"Yeah! Uh.. Strawberries, apples, oranges! I didn't even know those fruits existed in Neverland!" She giggled.
I smiled and stood up walking to her direction. I picked up a strawberry and tasted it. It was very sweet, I didn't eat something that sweet for such a long time.
I looked at her and she was smiling "so was it that bad?"
"It's delicious" I smiled.
She stood right in front of me and kissed my cheek. I looked at her trying to hold the red heat growing on my cheeks "You are adorable Wendy Darling" I kissed her cheek.
I never imagined myself loving someone after all that happened when I was... you know.. Not the king of neverland.
It was an awkward feeling but I could recognize it, it was pretty good. I felt like my grey, sad and boring world was colorful again and the brightness of her beautiful smile could make me blind someday. I couldn't resist to kiss her again.
"I need to go for a walk" I stopped smiling and walked out of my cottage. It was a beautiful day, the sky was blue and the trees were so green, all I needed to do was hug all that green. I felt like I for once loved Neverland and maybe I could made that place better, maybe I could start being good to the lost bo- WHAT?!
What the hell did that girl do to me?! No, no, no, no. That's not Peter Pan not the one who brought boys to make them work to me. I couldn't let her take the evil Pan away, that was a part of me somehow and I would not lose my power. People would still be afraid of me and the lost boys would still do what I wanted.
I walked down the island and thought how much I wanted to be someone's once in my life (Wendy's, to be more specific) but all I was afraid was to turn into a good person.
Wait, did I just say I was afraid..?
God, she was bringing back feelings I never thought someone could make me feel again. Why did I even bring her here? I needed someone to complete me because I was feeling empty but this feeling wasn't doing very good things to me...
I needed to let her go..
I walked back home thinking of nothing more but her. I couldn't stop thinking about those red lips that had just kissed my cheek this morning.
I got into the cottage and saw her laying on the bed looking up to the roof and as I stepped in she got up and smiled at me as always.
I didn't want to take that beautiful smile out of her face but I had to do it.
"Hey... Um... I need to talk to you" I looked down.
"What?" As expected the smile disappeared.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Alright so again I stopped at a um... Curious(?) part. This chapter was short sorry... love you and thanks for the 300 reads!!