Not Hiding Anymore

Wendy's big hazel eyes, looked deep into the boy's eyes and smiled a bit confused, trying to look down feeling shy but also feeling afraid "what do you mean?"

        "How can I explain that...?" he masked and smiled softly looking at her.

        "Peter why are you like that?" back to taking care of the words sometimes, Wendy got a bit scared of saying that, but Peter tried to fake his love and his feelings like always even if sometimes he liked to smirk a bit at her.

        "Like what, Wendy? Angry? Bad? This is me, I am the king, and I have to show them I have power, I have to show them I don't have feelings." he said quietly looking  at her lightly frowning face hiding the feelings he realised he was starting to have for her.

        "You do have feelings, Peter, and you won't show them the power you have if youu don't admit that. They always believe in the ones who shows the others what is it like to love someone." as she said that, Peter could feel the heat growing in his face and felt he was slightly blushing so he looked down.

        "Feelings... I... I can't do anything about it, Wendy.. I don't feel anything, and I am sorry if what you wanted was to prove it but I can't show you that, I can't love someone"

        "I need you to prove that" she said slowly and quietly.

        "How can I prove that?" he asked worried about her choice, sometimes she didn't choose smart things and that could lead her to bad places.

        She leaned in, and as he could feel her heat near him, she leaned to his ears and whispered softly "kill me."

        When Peter her those words, he froze looking into her big eyes. he took his knife and leaned close to her, feeling his heart beat more every time he felt her heat and breath. He put the knife close to her neck and he could hear her scared shivers, he leaned even closer. Now he was face to face to her, the knife was near to her neck but at that moment he could just concentrate on her shinny eyes looking  into his. he looked down at her slight red mouth and felt her soft lips as he presssed his against them. He took the knife and put it back to where it was before.

        He never felt like his heart beating in that way, or lips so soft like the red ones on her face. His heart beat even more when he felt her lips pressing back against his, she kissed him back and when she pulled away he looked down feeling shy and blushing soflty as she giggled a bit cutely.