bad boy learning about feelings

As Peter heard Wendy screaming he could tell something was wrong. he heard the fear in her voice. he couldn't see what was happening in that moment because he walked away when Wendy started to sew his clothes up. He ran there as fast as he could. When he came up and saw the wolves, it was almost too late, they were almost atttacking her.

        Luckily he could run and protect her, that resulted on scratches, cuts, and bites, but that didn't make him stop fighting, he wanted her to know he would protect her and the best way to do that was showing her.

        It was a long fight with the five wolves and hard to kill all of them. Peter had already killed three, but the two lefts were hard to kill, they were very strong. Wendy ran up to the two wolves that were now attacking Peter and killed one of them "don't you dare kill him you freaking stupid wolf!" she yelled as she burried her sword in its stomach and finally peter cut the other one's head off.

        He looked down at his leg and saw the blood coming out, it was bleeding a lot and honestly, he didn't know what to do with that, he couldn't get in panic but it was hard to control it. Luckily he had Wendy, but he couldn't ask her to just bandage his leg because it was bleeding out and he didn't know what to do, because he could bleed to death and die was his fear (but those were things in his mind, and it was new to feel something like that). Yes guys, Peter Pan had fears, and he also had feelings, and the love thing, and happiness was what he was trying to learn.

        "Peter! Are you okay?" Wendy came up to him. It was a so good sensation to feel the concern deep in her eyes. She looked down at the big bloody scratch at his legs and got even more worried when she saw how bad was that scratch. "Peter! It's bleeding out!" she said raising her eyebrows. She thought for a moment about what to do and catched a bandage.

        As Peter sat down at her bed, she knelt on the floor and began to carefully wrap the bandage around his leg, she knew how much it could hurt, so she was trying to be more carfeul as possible. As she did that, Peter held his breath trying not to show pain, because Peter Pan was strong.

        When Wendy finished wrapping the bandage around his leg, she started to carefully  clean his cuts that were also bleeding "thank you." she mentioned quietly looking down at his cuts. 

        He looked at her totally in the need to smile or kiss her, it was the first time he felt something like his heart beating so fast or trying to control the blushing but he kept with the same face, the same look "for what?" he asked.

        She looked up and stared at his big hazel eyes "why did you save me?"

        "I couldn't let you die..." he looked at her

        'What do you mean?" Wendy asked. oh no, he couldn't believe he had feelings, he actually didn't know what was the feeling at that moment, and he wouldn't get convinced so easily he had that kind of feelings. 

        "I have to keep you here." he said

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heey! I stopped at a very interesting moment hm?

if you wanna see more, wait for tomorrow and don't forget to follow me!

My new teen fiction is coming out, called "How Not to be a Good Girl" dont forget to read it!

xo

- L