Chapter Six

A/N: Image above is of Ayato and I want to cry because he's just remarkably hot. Just to warn you this contains some lemon but don't worry, it's not too juicy xD

Ayato's indigo-blue eyes widen when Kaneki clutches onto his chin, tilting it up towards him. Their eyes lock, Kaneki's intense stare was examining Ayato for a moment. Ayato began to wonder what he'd done to suddenly cause this reaction. Less than a minute ago Kaneki was 'helping' him undress and now he stands gazing into his eyes with this vehement stare which causes Ayato to feel apprehensive.

"K-Kaneki..." He attempts to find the words in his head to voice but is too startled to think properly. So he continues to gape at Kaneki feeling like an infant sitting on the bed compared to Kaneki whom is towering over him.

His grip on Ayato's chin eases as the fingers which were once touching Ayato now slowly trace down his neck, tickling his pure skin inducing Ayato's heartbeat to inflame in arousement. His breathing escalates rapidly and his mind is yelling at him ordering Kaneki to stop but his body speaks differently.

Ayato turns his head in another direction, feeling ashamed for his emotions towards a male. What the hell is he playing at? He isn't oblivious about my current and past struggles which are having a massive impact on me, so why is he handling me like this? He clenches his fists whilst biting his lips as Kaneki gently places himself onto Ayato's lap.

Kaneki brushes Ayato's bangs away from his face before he clasps his hand onto Ayato's thigh and leans in to affix lips. However he stops, their lips centimeters apart from stroking. What am I doing? Kaneki thinks to himself. It was as if he'd just been blocked by a wall of realization.

Ayato turns around, confused as to why he's stopped but also slightly relieved.

"Ayato, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking." He slides himself off Ayato, guilt was visible on his face as he stood up. But before getting the chance to turn away, Ayato unexpectedly grips onto his wrist, dragging him down toward himself as he smacks his lips onto Kaneki's.

"A-Ayato...?" His words come out as muffles against the ardent kiss Ayato is almost forcing on him.