Pilot: Meet The Party

It was a peaceful morning in the middle of the forest. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. Stories these days, ones like this.

[KABOOOOOM!!!]

Are the ones that won't have a lot of peaceful moments. It was a total wreck out there. As a battle was taking place in an open area, where the trees haven't covered. As a group of bandits ran out of the forest, and into the open area as they were exhausted from running from something.

Bandit #1: *panting* Who the hell were those guys?

Bandit #2: The fuck do I know! They just jumped us out of the trees!

Bandit #3: Shit, when the boss finds out we lost all of the goods... He's going to kill us!

Bandit #2: Not until we find a way to get them back. Come on, there's still at least 20 of us. We can take them-

He was shot in the back of the head by something. And his body fell to the ground. The rest were startled by the sudden attack, and they might know who it might be.

Bandit #5: Oh, god... They found us!

In the forest, a voice was heard.

???: Ah, it's ass-kicking time~

Then, someone came flying out of the trees with a rocket launcher and begins blasting a few of the bandits into pieces.

American Boot: Hahahaha! You are all nothing but a bag of maggots~!

Bandit #6: Fuck this, I'm out!

Bandit #1: Hey! Get back here!

The bandit tries to run away into the forest, but he bumps into someone blocking the way.

TV Man:.....

Bandit: Fuck! Please, don't-

TV Man flashes his purple ray at him. As the man goes insane and kills himself with his sword by shoving it through his throat.

TV Man:..... :3

Bandit #7: We are not going to make it... Are we?

Then, someone got him into a headlock, and he gets WWE onto the ground and got his neck snapped.

Gorgeous: You just got owned~

The rest didn't bother to fight back, as they try to escape, but someone else blocks their path. As they were holding a minigun in their hands. And it was none other than.

Jackie: Well, well. Leaving so soon? The party just got started~

The minigun begins to spin and fired a barrage of bullets onto the bandits, as they all were mowed down like insects. Soon, it was a bloody mess of corpses filled with holes.

American Boot: You are all dead, that's good, amen.

Jackie: Another day of killing crime... Let us dance~!

Gorgeous: Hell, yeah~

They dance over the bodies, as they celebrate their small victory of killing a small group of bandits.

American Boot: Hahahahahahaha!

TV Man: :)

Unfortunately, their little loud carnage didn't go unheard, as a big-ass monster alpha wolf appeared and growled at the group, with two other wolves alongside it that look like trouble as well.