Chapter Two: Second Chance At First Line

"So Allison's dad shot you?"

  "Yes."

  "This is probably going to be a weekly issue."

"Stiles that's not helping. Scott don't listen to him. It's not going to be a weekly issue."

Elena: You are aware that you're in a school with tons of kids unaware of supernatural.

Lilith: We know. No one really cares because it's Beacon Hills and stranger things have happened before in this town. What Stiles?

Stiles: Are you doing ok?

Lilith: I'm good. In fact I'm great. I just broke down in front of everyone when the only person allowed to see me like this is Lydia and this was something private and I'd rather have kept it that way.

Lilith moves towards her parents and sitting between them. Lilith lays her head on Tyler's shoulder before Liv rubs Lilith's back.  Malia stared at the blond girl with a sad smile. She was happy that the girl was with her family, but she understood what Lilith was going through.

  "But more importantly, you made first line! I don't know about you, but this calls for a celebration!"

  "Really Lilith?"

  "Yes really, Stiles. Scott made first line."

  "I nearly killed someone."

  "Nearly. Nearly killed.  You didn't kill someone, you nearly did and you didn't."

Isaac: Has anyone told you that you kinda suck at cheering someone up in certain situations?

Lilith laughed: Of course. But he didn't. If he did then he should be grateful that he  not like a werewolf like me.

  Lilith sat at the edge of Scott's bed, trying to figure out the stupid math question.

  "I don't get it. What is the point of doing this if the teacher wants us to solve it her way? Also importantly, you need to tell your mom. One day something will happen and she'll find out everything eventually. Scott, you listening?" Lilith asked, staring at the spaced out boy. Lilith grabbed her eraser toppers and threw them at Scott's head.

  "Yeah Allison's coming to the game."

  "Not at all what I said." Lilith spoke, lifting her head up as Melissa knocked on the door before coming in.

  "Hey. Late shift again for me. But I am taking Saturday off to see your first game. " Melissa says to Scott. "Hi Lilith."

  "Hi ms. McCall. I'll go and let you two talk." Lilith smiled, gathering her things and leaving. Lilith walked through the woods to the old Hale house, opening the door and letting herself in. "Derek I need your help. Unfortunately."

  "Lilith, you couldn't have called me before you rudely barged in?"

  "No. Why would I do that?"

  "Cause this is my house!"

  "Was your house. This is a burnt house owned be the county. Not what I wanted to talk to you about. I need you to stop Scott from playing Saturday."

  "How would I do that?"

  "Figure it out. Snap his neck, lock him in a basement. Kidnapping is one of the options. I don't care just do it." And with that Lilith went home.

Scott: You're the one who told him to do that?

Lilith: What? You actually thought that I would do my own dirty work? I'm sorry for what I said about the house.

Derek: Sure you are.

Klaus: How come I've never met you before all of this?

Lilith: You did, but I wiped everyone memories.

Lydia: Who are you?

Klaus: We're the originals, love.

Lydia: Is that supposed to mean something to us?

Lilith: No. It doesn't, Dia. Klaus, don't you even start with the whole I'M tHe hYbrId, i Can'T Be KilLed! Bullshit again. I swear to God if I ever hear that or anything like that again I am going to set this entire theater on fire.

Stiles: How are you going to do that?

Lilith: Because I'm a different type of hybrid. I'm a were-witch. A werewolf and a Gemini coven witch.

Klaus: Witches are a pain in the ass.

Lilith: Motus

Josie: Wait if you are a Gemini Coven witch and Sofie is your twin, does that mean you two have to do the merge?

Melissa: Not to be that person, but what is the merge?

The people who don't know about the merge took Melissa words with concern for the girls about the merge. Those that know ignored the question.

Voice: We will get into that conversation later. Lilith, I want you to know that you're sister forgives you for what happened when you guys were kids.

Lilith: How do you know?

Voice: Trust me, it will all be revealed in due time.

  Sofie walks towards her room before hearing Lilith shuffling in her room. Opening the door, she hear Lilith whimper out in pain before screaming bloody murder. Sofie ran to comfort her sister.

  "Hey Lilith, I'm here. You're ok, we're not eight or six. We are not in Mystic Falls. We are not at the Gilbert residence. We're at home and you're safe." Sofie said, trying to coax Lilith back to reality. Sofie waved her parents off, telling them that she's got it. "I can call Erica tomorrow morning and you can stay home and I'll be with everyone else ok."

  Lilith looked up at her sister, nodding her head. Sofie laid down with her sister holding her closely.

  "Wait so Lilith is staying with your aunts and uncles in Mystic Falls for the semester?" Allison asked Sofie.

  "Yep."

  "When does she leave?" Lydia question, wondering if she would have time to plan a going away party with their friends.

  "The plane leaves tomorrow morning."

  "What about Scott?" Stiles asked Sofie.

  "Lilith already ask someone to help Scott."

  "Ok I'm planning the party. You, Allison, Scott, Stiles, Jackson, and Erica will have to meet at the bowling alley." Lydia says, gathering their attention.

  "Ok."

  Back at the Lockwood house, Lilith sat in bed, playing with Erica's hair. Erica turns to face Lilith kissing her lips softly. Lilith smiled into the kiss. Lilith wasn't the type of person to be affectionate with people, but when it came to Erica, she shows so much affection. Lilith loves with her whole heart. "So you don't forget about me."

  "I can't forget about you. I love you Erica. No one can take that away from me. Not even moving across the country for semester. Hell, I would rather die than forget you." And with that Lilith kissed Erica back. Lilith was happy. She had Erica and Sofie had Isaac, Sofie was happy with Isaac, which made Lilith happy. Not only that. She has friends who care about her, amazing family, and she couldn't ask for anything more perfect than this.

A/n

Hey sorry this is a short chapter.  But in the next few chapters leading up to season 2, we see more about Lilith and her powers. I wanted to do this because I think it would be a better storyline than her helping Scott throughout season 1 and not seeing more of her power. Also I think her reaction to everything happening without her would be funny, but not like she being rude type of way, especially when Lydia is attacked. More of a 'WTF I been gone for a couple of months and this shit show happened.' type of funny. Also when she meets Alyssa and Penelope I think they would become best friends.