Chapter Nine: The Storm pt. 2

Lilith walks down the hall of the hotel til she got to the room where her sister is. She knock, trying to keep her heart rate down. The door opened and a blond open the door. "Hello sister."

"Florence?"

"Yep, Lilith. It's me. Did you miss me?"

"How?"

"You look shock, do you want to sit? Come in, we both know you're a tribrid like Hope."

Lilith walked inside, shocked about her sister being alive for eight years. Her sister was alive and in front of her. She couldn't believe it. "Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did, Lilith."

"How are you alive?"

"I don't know. You killed me. I woke up in the Salvatore Boarding house and Alaric convinces Caroline to hold this information from mom and dad. And no, I'm not a vampire."

Liv: You what!

Liv snapped her head towards the man and woman who sat next to Valerie.

Liv: You kept my daughter being alive from me! From us! For eight years!

Sofie: Yeah you tell her mom.

Lilith: Shut the hell up, Socks.

Lilith sat on the floor, trying to wrap around the fact her sister was in front of her. Florence walked over to the overwhelmed girl. "Don't sit on the floor, it's bad for your posture." Florence looked down at the girl, almost feeling bad for Lilith, before realizing that she killed her.

Lilith looked at the shadow that appeared from behind the screen.

Voice: Do you want to know who I am?

Malia: I do cause I'm tired of you being vague.

Voice: Very well.

The voice's hands pull at the cloak revealing Florence.

Florence looked at her sisters and smiled.

Florence: Hello sisters. Mom. Dad.

Isaac:You're pretty.

Lilith got out a spray bottle full of water and sprayed Isaac.

Lilith: Bad puppy. Don't flirt with my sister.

Isaac took the spray bottle and sprayed Lilith with it.

Isaac: Bad witch. We don't stab people in the back.

Lilith and Isaac start fighting for the spray bottle and Florence looked at them.

Florence: Are they always like this?

Everyone nodded.

Florence: Oh kill me again.

Lilith spoke, "Ren, I'm sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean it."

Florence stopped Lilith. "Let's get one thing straight. You killed me. You and our family left. You didn't even care to see if I came back. Alaric said that he called mom and dad. You guys didn't care."

"That didn't happen."

"But you guys still didn't care. In the end, I will never forgive you. Everyone else, yes. But you, you hurt me and you killed me. I never forgive you for that, for as long as we live." Florence walked away from Lilith, who was hurt about what her sister said. "Come on if you want to help yourself and your friends you can come here."

"Do you know what I did."

"Of course I know. I can see through a spell to know what you are doing."

"Flo, thank you."

"Of course. I may hate you, but you are still my sister."

Lilith walked to the bus stop and laid her head in her hands, shaking. She thought that maybe she could try to talk to Florence and rekindle their sibling relationship.

"I forgive you." Florence said to Lilith. Making Lilith look up. "Lilith, you may be a lot of things, but in the end you are still my sister."

Lilith smiled at her sister knowing that she finally has her sister back.

Alyssa sat in the room, whispering to herself when Lilith and Penelope come in. "What happened?" Lilith asked, looking at her friend's face.

"MG asked me out."

Penelope and Lilith looked at each other. Knowing that it was odd for MG to ask Alyssa out. What the hell is Hope Mikaelson planning? Lilith thought.