Chapter Eight: The storm pt.1

Lilith waited with Penelope in Penelope's and Alyssa's room. Today is Coven Day. Unfortunately for Lilith and Alyssa, considering that they were excluded all of the time, but today was a exception, they were going to use this day to their advantage. "Is the adjacent thingy ready?" Lilith asked.

"Yes. Did you read up on your history of the prison world? Considering your family technically created it, it's called the ascendant." Alyssa replies, without the usual sarcasm. "Now we need Bennett blood."

Lilith reached into her purse and pulled a small vial of blood and handed it to Alyssa. Penelope and Alyssa looked at Lilith concerned on where she was able to get Bennett blood.

Stiles: You carry tiny vials of blood with you?

Lilith: Yes but it is specifically Bennett blood for certain situation.

Everyone looked at the girl with shock, except the Bennett witch who gave the girl the vials of her blood. Lilith made eye contact with Bonnie and smiled softly, mouthing thank you to her, which Bonnie happily returned.

"My aunt Bonnie gave me multiple vials of her blood for situations like this that required Bennett blood." Lilith explained to girls, before they got back to the ascendant. Alyssa went out to where everyone was.

Lilith walked into her room that night, happy that their plan worked. Well that's what she thought until the days that followed.

The next day Lilith runs into Penelope, who had a worried expression on her face. "Penny, what's wrong?"

"I can't find Alyssa."

Hope and Lilith looked away from the screen, knowing what happens next.

"Though, if I knew how annoying you would be, I would have sent you away too. But I didn't because I know Lilith would have a fit." Alyssa said, smirking knowing how Hope wouldn't get the truth from her.

"What did you say about Lilith?" Hope asked. Alyssa's smirk fell when she realized what she said, she watched Hope storm off, looking for Lilith.

Lilith saw Hope and walked over to her concerned about her friend. Before Lilith could utter a word, Hope pulled the blond into a different room and slammed her against the wall. "How could you! I trusted you and you betrayed me! What did your cousins do to you?" Hope screamed.

Lilith pushed Hope off of her. "First of all, who the hell do you think you are? Second of all, I have no clue what you're talking about. Can you be more specific on what you are saying so I can pretend to care?"

"You're a monster!" Hope spat.

"If I'm a monster, than you are no better, Hope Andrea Mikaelson."

"Why?" Hope asked, making Lilith turn to face her.

"Why what?"

"Why would you give me my memories of you back, only to do this? Was pretending to be my friend part of your whole plan? Do you want to make me miserable? If so, why the Saltzmans. Especially the twins, they're your cousins."

"Cousin who hate me for what I am. Get over yourself, not everything's about you."

Lilith walked away before stopping again and turning to Hope. "I thought you would understand considering what my cousins did to you." The door slams shut, causing Lilith to panic.

"I'm not going to stop until I get what I want."

"What makes you think I'm going to give you anything?"

"You do anything for your sister."

"My sister's in Beacon Hills."

"We both know I'm not talking about Sofie."

"No. She couldn't be alive. I accidently killed her."

"But she is. I could give you her address to her place if you give me the ascendant."

"My sister first."

"Deal."