Chapter Seven: The Plan and The New Coven girl

Lilith walked down to the kitchen and started writing stuff that she wanted to bring up in their coven's meeting. Hope sneaks up behind Lilith and reading over her shoulder. "You know you could just ask."

"Well I just wanted to see what on the agenda."

"Well you have to wait and see."

Later, the girls were sitting in her bedroom, waiting for Lilith and Hope to arrive.

Lilith's outfit

Penelope's Outfit

Penelope's Outfit

Alyssa's Outfit

Lilith walked in, with a smirk plastered on her face. "Oh no. I know that look. What is the revenge plan."

"I think we should could do better with the plan. Caroline wrote down everything she had talked to Alaric about." Lilith said, saying Alaric's name with venom. "They are going to send us to the prison world. The one where Jade, Wendy, and Diego are with Kai. My sociopath uncle Kai. Yeah, they're planning on sending us there. So I think we send them there first. Alaric comes in this morning. Do you oppose?" There was silence for a good minute. "Ok. Now on our next order of business. Hope Mikaelson. Do you guys think we should we have her apart of our coven?"

"I think we should. She has a connection to the Saltzman twins. She's powerful. She also trusts you." Penelope spoke

"Yes, but she will tell the twin anything. We can't risk it." Alyssa reasoned.

"She'll be apart of the coven, but we will won't tell her anything that benefits us. You guys in?"

L

iv: You were going to send our daughter into the prison world with my murderous brother! The minute we get out of her I will set you on fire."

Caroline: I'm the evil one? She sent us to the prison world first!

Liv: Good for her. You had it coming!

"So, Ally, do you know how to send someone to the prison world?"

"Of course I do, Lilith. How long are we planning on staying in town for this?"

"A couple of days just to see the chaos. Pain. Strife. I don't care, as long as it benefits us." But mostly me.

"Is it done?" Penelope asked Alyssa.

"Yes it is done."

"Perfect. Everything is going according to plan. Now let go to sleep and enjoy this."

A/n
Sorry that this chapter is short and not a lot of drama, but there's a lot in the next chapter.