Chapter Five: The plan

Lilith woke up decided to wear her "first" impression outfit.

Lilith walked towards Hope's bed, lightly tapping her fingers on Hope's arm

Lilith walked towards Hope's bed, lightly tapping her fingers on Hope's arm. "Stop Lilith."

"No. Today's Saturday and I want to meet new people here." Lilith spoke, getting impatient.

"Well then go wandering around. No one's stopping you."

"Whatever." Lilith snapped, walking out. While walking, she passed Lizzie and Josie. "Hello girls."

"Ugh. Great the girl who killed her sister is back." Lizzie said.

"Who you do you think you're talking too? Oh, Josie don't you even defend your sister you set your ex on fire." Lilith snarled. "Also Lizzie, it was a accident." Storming off, Lilith went into the library hiding behind one of the shelves, she felt tears starting to form in her eyes.

Alyssa and Penelope rounded the corner to find Lilith. "Hey Lili-frog." Penelope said.

"Lili-frog?"

"Yes. You always reminded me of thoes cute little frogs that you see. Plus you use to keep little tree frogs as pets." Penelope spoke, sitting next to Lilith and Alyssa sitting across from the girls.

"You know you shouldn't listen to them. They don't know what they're talking about." Alyssa assures the crying blond.

"What about you, exactly?" Penelope asks.

"You both know how werewolves trigger their curse?"

"Yes." Both girls replied to the blond.

"Well when I was little, I was playing with my little sister and on accident I put up a boundary spell and I panicked because didn't know how to undo it. My sister had tried to calm me down and I accidentally siphoned off of her, not knowing it would kill her. My parents and twin heard both of us screaming, they ran towards us and they saw my sister lying on the floor." Lilith sobbed. "I didn't mean too. That's how we found out that I could siphon. Also triggering my werewolf side at eight."

The three girls sat in silence, before Lilith spoken again. "Anyway, Penny, I thought you left?"

"I would but then I realized that you would probably visit and you were the only true friend I have besides Ally."

"Thank Penny." Alyssa said.

"No problem. Besides our little coven is back."

Caroline: The school specifically has a no split coven or pack rule so that everyone feels included.

Lilith: Even if others don't accept that one person who had a bad past? Yeah right, that rule only exists in a perfect utopia. I was excluded from everything that the whole "coven" did because of Lizzie and Josie. Oh let's not forget that you sent the three people who were like older siblings to me to the prison world. And saying that you didn't know Alaric did that cause I'm pretty sure in hell you did! So cut the fucking shit before you piss me off again.