1.

A dance. That was all that was requested from us. The song was provided. I replayed it over 10 times to see if they had actually sent what they think they did send. I was on my way to ask Chan-hyung to check if that was right when I came across my supposedly assigned dance partner.

We used to hate each other's guts but one thing I can't deny was how perfect he looked. Whenever I see him, I can't help but get mesmerized by his beauty. And I HATE that about him. He enters the room and when I look at him the world simply stops. I know it isn't just me. Everyone experiences this when it comes to him. It's like we're all under a spell when it comes to him.

And I hate to admit (Channie we love you) that I LOVE HIM...

I shook my head to get these thoughts out of my head. This always happens. I start thinking about him and space out. I know these feelings towards him are not gonna take me anywhere. I probably should just focus on what's asked. But how the fuck am I even supposed to do that when the dance (according to what I remember) itself is very distracting (for me).

I don't know what I'm gonna do now. I'm sure he doesn't have any feelings towards me. I'm not even sure about my own feelings yet. I'm sure he has no issues with performing or practising this. Afterall, it's just work to him.

If I continue to fall, then I'm afraid I'll get hurt. I guess I should just get over with this and kind of start ignoring him or something.

"Hey", He said. And that's when I came back from my chain of thoughts.
"Hi", I said back.
"Did you listen to the song assigned to us?", He asked, chuckling.
"It's gonna drive STAYs crazy! Don't ya think?", He added.
"Oh tell me about it." We shared a laugh.
"Oh! By the way Hyung! Chan-hyung has called us. Cause apparently they have provided the choreo as well. So I was about to come call you but now that you're already here......", He slung his arms around my shoulders and continued.."Let's go?"

Oh Boy!! I'm so dead..
Cause If I continue everything with these feelings still there..
I'm so gonna be
IN TROUBLE....

I somehow managed to nod without spacing out (that's a first..). We start walking towards our practice room where everyone probably is present waiting for our arrival.

As we get closer and closer to the room, I get more excited as well as nervous. Honestly, I don't even know what to expect anymore...

FUCK THIS!!

A/N:
This would be it for the first chapter!
I'm trying on writing a good book but ya'll are free to correct any sort of mistakes found (grammatical or anything)
I will probably post every week..
Thanks for reading!
Have a great day!
Byee!