12.

Being in his arms, always brought me safety, assurance and peace. As we get home right now, in the car, snuggling close to him, provides similar comfort too. Today was a big day. And I'm glad it went well. I couldn't be any happier. Now that it's done, we get a week long holiday. I had planned a lot of stuff for this week. For me and Hyunjin. So that we can spend some time alone.

But I don't think we will be able to get along with the timeline I had decided. Definitely not, considering our current situations and also what he whispered in my ears while we got here.

I'll show my love tonight.

That small whispering had me shaking in the seat. Shaking with anticipation, excitement coursing through my body. The wave of nervousness hit right after. I trust him tho. I know he'll take care of me. During and after.....

Hurrying himself to get in the room, I see Hyunjin asking me to follow right after him. His authoritative gaze making my body jolt up in excitement. I am completely aware with where this is going and I can't wait to get there soon.

As soon as I get in the room, I feel him grab my hands and pin them on the door that I just closed. With a thud, I get slammed on the door and I feel a pair of lips making it's way from my jaw to my collarbone. I gasp at the feeling.

This isn't the first time that he's gonna give me hickies but the difference from this time and earlier is that I'm not gonna hide them now. Why should I when we're just gonna be home?

A soft moan escapes my lips as I feel his teeth scratch and nibble on my skin. The grip on my wrists, that are still pinned on the wall, got tighter as I moaned in his ear. The grunt that he released as he heard me moan, made me harder than I already was.

"Is my baby sensitive?", He asks as he looked down at me, due to the height difference. His eyes went dark, hooded with lust. Hungry. I just looked into his eyes as I nodded. Another moan escapes my lips as I feel his hand touch my member. When did he even do that?

"Words, baby. Words.", His words and his upward tilted face make me let out a breathy yes. Looking at him right now, being completely at his mercy, was a new feeling. A feeling, I was getting addicted to. Not that I would mind it....

"All these clothes are getting uncomfortable, aren't they?", that was all it took for my hard member to get hard to the point that it started aching. He removed his hand from under my sweats and placed his finger, which was covered in a bit of my very own precum, on my bottom lip, tapping it twice.

"Let me take a look at that pretty pink tongue of yours.", His one command and I was already doing stuff I never thought I would. Licking my own precum did definitely sound a bit weird but I did it anyways.

Making sure to lick his finger in ways that would make him wanting his finger to be replaced with his member, I kept an eye contact with him while licking his finger clean. I was looking through my eyelashes to maintain that much needed eye contact with the man in front of me.

"Kitten,you surely know what you're doing...", He chuckled as he bit his bottom lip and stared at me, eyes full of lust. Wanting. Demanding. Dominating. Hypnotizing.

As I was done with the licking, I released his finger with a pop, and within a second, my mouth was again attacked by his own. I hadn't even got time to breathe and he already had started kissing me. Not that I'd mind....This time we walked towards the inside of the room, all while making out.

"Strip for me, kitten.", He said, caressing my hair and then sitting on the bed looking at me with predatory eyes. That one sentence was enough to send another surge of excitement and thrill throughout my body. This was gonna be a long night.....

The layers of clothes got discarded in about another minute. All I was now wearing were my boxersand my sweats. That's it. The childhood stomach surgery scar glimmered in sweat due to the intense make out session. Light fingertips traced my scar as I was getting the shirt sleeve out of my hand. His delicate touch sending love and a feeling of safety straight towards my heart. I caress his hair as his fingers trace the outline of the scar. His careful touch was awakening the butterflies in my stomach. I watched him, admired him, with a small smile.

A/N:
I'm trying my best to keep updating but right now, I have to keep studying as well.
My exams aren't that far away and I need to focus there too.
I hope you all can understand...
And yes I'm gonna continue this soon.
This was just a quick update cause I hadn't updated on Sunday.
Please be patient T_T
I'm trying my best!
Byee!!
Thanks for reading!!
Sending lots and lots of love!!
Don't forget to drink water everyone!!
Love you all!!♡♡♡