11.

As soon as the last beat of the song died down, I was connected with the loud screams of STAYs, ecstatic to have witnessed the dance. All through the dance, the only thing I focused on was the man in front of me. Elegant. Perfect. Ethereal. Just Everything!!

His smirk at the end, as we held on to our final position, made me skip a beat and blush a bit. A bit? Well I doubt it but nevermind. The crazy voices of the fans all over the venue was something that made my blush grow darker. Great! Now they've seen the shy kitten inside of me, which I had kept a bit away from the limelight. Who cares tho? Cause I definitely don't.

We quickly make our way through the stage, towards our seats. Eventhough I prefer Hyunjin's lap- okay I should just shut up haha. We settle down and notice all the boys grinning at us, especially Chan, who was teasing me ever since I told him about my kiss and make out sessions with Hyunjin. I trust him but he can be a pain in the ass sometimes. (SORRY CHANNIE-)

'SHUT UP', I mouth him as he continues with his wiggling eyebrows and a silly grin plastered, no painted, permanently on his (handsome) face. I'm gonna whoop his ass when we get back today. His ass is tempting anyways... (CAKE, CAKE, CAKE, CAKE, CAKE.....)

The other unit performances continued and I just sat there watching all of those. There was a moment when I had to go and sit on Chan's lap. It wasn't my choice just had to. From my peripheral vision, I saw Hyunjin eyeing me with a look of jealously decorating his beautiful and handsome face but I just couldn't help it. I had to do it. I had no choice.

I knew I might get 'punished' for this, but well, I would personally love the punishment cause why not? It's already been too long since I last had a good sex. I purposely sat for a longer period, than intended, to make him a bit more jealous. I had a small smile all the while I sat there, to show that I wasn't uncomfortable at the slightest.

I really wasn't uncomfortable. We once said that it is normal to be like this when we're Stray Kids. Well we didn't lie at all. We've all seen each other naked (almost everyone), We've exchanged boxers sometimes (on accident-), We've been so comfortable around each other that we sometimes just roam around in boxers, without a worry in the world.

That's because Stray Kids was built on trust. The trust we have for each other, it's something one cannot describe in words. It goes to very high limits. However, when everyone roams around shirtless, I make sure to atleast have a tank top on. The childhood surgery scar on my upper abdomen is still an insecurity for me. It has always been one.

As the event proceeded further, tonight's excitement kept rising inside of me. Tonight. Finally. I am sure, I've sucessfully made him jealous, enough to have a great time tonight. I'm honestly looking forward to the punishments. Never knew this day would come but well here it is.

The death glare, which I would call a hot gaze, pinned me in my seat even from a distance. I'm glad there was Changbin and Chan's Queencard performance going on while me and Hyunjin had our very own staring contest. I was intimidated by his gaze, but not gonna lie, aroused too. Right now that'll have to wait, but tonight maybe that won't be held back as well.....

With the loud voices of the fans, the train of thoughts was cut off and only then did I realise that I was just staring at my man, while he had already cut off the death glare. The way this guy has invaded through my mind completely smh. 

The whole event went well and it was soon time to say goodbye. I always hate when we have to part away from our fans but well it is what it is. We soon gathered up in the backstage along with a bit of flirting and constant teasing. No matter how tired we all are, teasing, flirting and annoying is and will always be a part of us. That is what I would like to describe Stray kids as in 3 words.

We all calmed down as we sat on the two couches that were placed in the waiting room, backstage. The smell of sweat had easily overpowered the floral fragrance of the air freshener which was sprayed in here not long ago. Atleast it wasn't suffocating to the point that I would throw up. Hyunjin is more of the sweaty type. Like by the end of a concert or a fan meet, we all see him, covered in sweat. It's kinda natural for him. Seeing him covered in sweat, panting, takes my brain on a roller-coaster of unholy thoughts. Which will soon come into reality.....

A/N:
Yes I'm alive, breathing (unfortunately)
And yes, I do remember this book exists.
I started two more books recently.
One being the skz smutshot collection and the other being the skz ot8 book.
It would be amazing if you all check those two out too.
Thanks for reading!
Love you all!! <3