Moral Vs Immoral part 1

Yudh- Swagat nahi karoge humara?

Everyone just looks at him with anger in his eyes.

Yudh- Arrey re re, itna gussa, who bhi mere liye. Mamashree, zara dekho inke chehron ko? Kitne bhole lag rahe yeh log. (Devil Laugh)

Sharman- Ha Jyeshtha, kitne bhole lag rahe hai yeh. Lekin ab kya mein iss bohj ko niche rakh sakta hoon?

Yudh- Rakho mat, isse unke taraf phenko.

Sharman does as he is told. The body falls near the feets of Arun and Kajal.

Devyani- YUVI BHAI! (runs towards him)

She puts his head on her lap. Yuvraj is fully covered in blood from head to toe. He weakly opens his eyes and he sees Devyani's teary face.

Yuvraj- (weakly) Dushala... (raises his hand to caress her face)

Devyani puts her head in his hand. She tears start escaping her eyes.

Sharman- Aisa hi haal karunga tumhara, Kajal...

Arun- Zaaban sambhal kar baat karo, Sharman. Woh tumhari Bhabhi hai aur unka apmaan kar ke tum apna kaal bula rahe ho.

Sharman- Kaal bula raha hoon, ya phir tum logon ka Kaal aa gaya hai, yeh toh samay tay karega. Oops, sorry, samay nahi mere Jyestha tay karenge.

Vasu- Woh kaise?

Sharman- Aap khud dekh lijiye. Jyesth dikhayiye.

Yudh nods his head and comes forward. He spreads out his hand and closes his eyes. Dark energy start coming out of his body and start to take shape of lord Kali, the controller of Kalyug. From that form, energy starts spreading in the environment and then starts circling the group. The circle starts shrinking in size. Everyone inside the circle has a worried look on their face except for Vasu. Yuvraj starts coughing badly and starts vomiting blood. Kajal goes near Yuvraj and caress his hair. He stops coughing. Everyone circle around them. The dark energy circle gets more tighter. Kajal feels a sharp pain in her stomach.

Kajal- AAH!

Arun- (sits near Kajal and holds her stomach) Kya hua Kajal? Are you fine?

Kajal- Yes I am fine. I felt a bit pain in my stomach.

Kajal looks at her stomach and sees light emerging from it. She looks at Arun but he doesn't seem to notice the light. She hears a voice in her head.

Abhimanyu- Ma, aap hi sirf yeh Roshni dekh sakti hai aur koi nahi. Ma mujhe bahot peeda ho rahi hai aur darr bhi lag raha hai. Aap kuch kijiye na?

Kajal- (in mind) mein kya kar sakti hoon, jo iss mushkil se hume nikal sakte hai ab unhe hi bulate hai.

Kajal looks at Vasu, who has an unwavering look on his face which is mixed with sadness. Kajal gets looking at that face.

Kajal- Vijay Krishna, aap yehi rukiye aur Devyani aur Yuvraj ka khayal rakhiye, mein baas abhi aai.

Arun nods his head. She quickly gets up and runs towards Vasu.

Kajal- (gets down at one knee and joins her hand in prayer)Hey Prabhu, raksha kijiye humari.

Vasu looks down at her. He gives her a sad smile.

Kajal- aapka much dekh ke pratit ho raha hai ki aap kisi duvidha mein hai. Kya hai aapki duvidha kripiya aap mujhe batae.

Vasu- Mein apne andar baase shakti se iss andhakar ko kaat dunga, parantu...

Kajal- Parantu kya Prabhu?

Vasu- Mujhe do vyaktiyon ki sahayata lagegi iss karya mein.

Kajal- kin do vyakti aur kaisi sahayata Prabhu?

Vasu- Tumhari aur Arun ki sahayata awashyakta hai. Mein jab apne andar ki Roshni ka Prakash karoonga tab tum dono ko uss Roshni se utpan ho rahi urja ko apne andar samana padega, anyatha iss poore shrishti ka vinaash nischit hai.

Kajal quickly runs back to Arun and explains him the situation. Arun and Kajal look at each other with sadness filled in their eyes. After sometime, their faces get firm look and they both nod their head to do this and look towards Vasu with determination. Vasu nods his head with determination. Then he closes his eyes and starts meditating on the Supreme energy. White light escapes from his body along with electrical energy. Arun and Kajal run towards Vasu. They both hold each others hands and close their eyes. They both concentrate on the electrical energy coming out of Vasu's body. The energy starts getting absorbed in their bodies. Both of them start feeling the amount energy passing through their bodies. They start feeling the amount energy passing through their bodies. They start feeling the pain of energy which is flowing through their bodies. They felt as if their body was burning. But after sometime, they felt a soothing energy passing through their bodies. Kajal looks at her stomach and sees it glowing. She smiles.

The white light coming out of Vasu's body takes the shape of Lord Vishnu and slowing the form changes into Lord Vishnu's Vishwa Roop which cuts the darkness coming out of Yudh's body.

Yudh- AAH! (Falls on his knees)

Sharman- Bhaiya! (goes near Yudh and gives him a side hug and has a concerned look on his face)

Shakuni- Bhanje! (Goes near Yudh and sits next to him)

Vasu opens his eyes and looks at Yudh with a smile. Arun and Kajal also open their eyes but fall down on their knees due to sheer exhaustion. Everyone come near them and hug them. Shakuni stands up and looks at Vasu with anger in his eyes.

Shakuni- Yeh tumne kya chal chali Chakradhari, ha! Mere bhanje ke saath kya kiya?

Vasu- Kuch nahi, mein ne toh sirf andhakar ko kata hai baas.

Shakuni- Tumhe toh mein ...

Yudh- Rukiye Mamashree. (Stands up) Ab jo hoga Kurushektra mein hoga.

Ajay- (looks at Yudh with questioning eyes) Matlab?

Yudh- Ab iss Kaal mein kaun jeetega iss ka faisla hoga sirf aur sirfKurushektra mein.