Back again in Hastinapur

Everything seemed surreal for Kajal. Nothing had changed in hotel Indraprath. Everything was the same. Only thing that Kajal felt that had increased were the secrets that the place contained.

Arun- it's good to be back.

Kajal- I know right! This time you are lucky to get your best friend over here.

Arun- Sure. He will be arriving any moment.

As they were talking, a yellow coloured Maruti Suzuki arrived. From the Maruti Suzuki, two people stepped out. The first to step out was a man of height 5 feet, dark skinned, wearing casual clothes which were blue in color with sleeveless jacket on top. His hair was until his shoulder. The second person to step was another of height 6 feet, brown skinned wearing formal clothes which were white in color.

Arun- Meet my friend, Vasu Dev and his elder brother, Bal Dev.

Kajal- hi. Nice to meet you.

Vasu- nice to meet you too.(shakes hand)

Bal- Same here.

At that exact moment a sky-blue bmw arrived and coming out of it was her sister, Vaishali and her brother-in-law, Karan. They had wore light yellow shirt and white pants with matching sneakers.

Kajal- hey Sis? What's up?

Vaishali- fine bro.

Kajal- namaste, Jijaji! You have become more muscular.

Karan- stop that!(laughing)

Vindhu- when will you guys, come to the reception area? It is already late.

Everyone- yeah yeah coming.

At the reception area,

Vindhu- here you go. Here are the keys for your rooms, Karan and Vaishali. It is the same as before. Here is your key, Arun. I guess, I don't need to repeat. And your key, Kajal. Now you guys, can go to your rooms. Until then I will show Vasu and Bal there rooms.

Kajal- can I come with you Kakaji?

Vindhu- sure why not.

After collecting the keys, they left for the rooms of Dev brothers. This time instead of taking left turn, they took right turn. It was built in the same manner as the area were Chandra's room was but on the opposite side was a garden which looked like a area near river or lake side. Along the lakeside was a beautiful tree which had different kinds of leaves. There were animals roaming around here there. The animals consisted of cattles, ponies and peacocks. Now opposite to this garden was two doors. The first one was painted yellow orange and had the name plate "The Writer". The second door was painted blue violet and had the name plate, "The Farmer". Vasu was given the room with "The Writer" written no it and Bal was given the room with "The Farmer" written on it.

Kajal- I did not get the time to talk to you guys. But if I manage to find time, I will surely make it up with.

Vasu- Sure don't worry. Anyways, we want to take a long nap, since we have been driving for a long time.

Bal- Vasu, stop lying. I was the one who was driving. You were sleeping the entire time.

Vasu- Oh come bhaiya, I still feel sleepy. I am going to sleep now and you also go to sleep now.

Bal- Ok as you say. See you later, Kajal.

Kajal- Bye.

Then Kajal took leave of Vindhu and went to third floor, where she knew Arun was waiting for her in his room. She goes towards to his room and rings the bell. Arun opens the door. His room was made for a King to live.