New year, New Problems

December 28th: 2021

It's been a few days, and we're already feeling the bulk of all this work, this has put Donald back in a soggy mood which only upset Clay who's taking the day off today. As for who's the fireman or should I say...firewoman is someone I forgot to mention during my first couple of entries. Whoops. My girlfriend Koko, she's worked plenty of jobs on the island, from workwomam at Crovan's Gate work, to the signalwoman at Wellsworth junction, etc. she's really experienced in railway work, she's also a big buff and for someone as pussy as me I could use someone to protect me. I wouldn't dare use her to solve my problems though I'm not a dickhead.

Huh that's odd, Boco's gone missing. We were at Brendam with a train that Salty had just shunted. We had to wait for Boco to come from up the line. Donald cracked a joke saying something along the lines of him "catching the winter blues,"however Douglas was worried. We waited and waited, but he never arrived. Donald was now concerned as well as Salty who had stopped shunting just to see and wait. Eventually the signalman told us we were clear to go so we went up the Branch. We expected to see him de-railed or with a failed engine on a siding. But no...nothing, we never saw him throughout our entire journey up the branchline. We reached Wellsworth where Edward was, who also seemed concerned. We continued along with the day hoping we would see him eventually but we didn't. I don't know how an entire engine and their train can go missing but I hope he's alright.

December 30th: 2021

Topham just messaged us on the discord server (yes that's a thing) saying the eclipse is scheduled to arrive January 8th, I was hoping it would be on news years but eh I'm not an astronomer. As for the Boco situation nothing has happened. His train was found but no sign of him, Harold and Harvey have been going around the island searching for any sign of him. This is going to lead to more work, which is just great.

January 1st: 2022

Happy new year everyone! I hope you all celebrated well cause I sure didn't. Besides spending time with Koko there wasn't really a big party or anything we're still working on the party for the eclipse. Which is going great btw, progress is really picking up. No sign of Boco just yet this whole thing is really getting confusing, the entire island checked and we still can't find that big box. In the meantime a diesel from the other railway has come to fill in for him. A small boxy diesel called Dennis. He seems a simple sort and looks like he can handle the loads, thing is we'll never know as all the lazy cunt does is lay about all day so nothing has really changed and we're still getting all the bulk of the work. It's really tiring the twins out.

Donald really isn't the biggest fan of this whole eclipse thing anymore and is just trying to get this whole thing over with

Donald really isn't the biggest fan of this whole eclipse thing anymore and is just trying to get this whole thing over with. Douglas on the other hand is still really excited about the whole thing and can't wait to go to Vicarstown to watch it. Vicarstown? I discussed with Hunter what he was about and he said he heard there was going to be a much smaller party held at Vicarstown. I asked him why he would go all the way out there but then he mentioned something about Henry being there or something like that, as of recently he's been getting real close with Henry's driver Trixe as of recently and thinks this party will do him some good. I'm not really a fan of separating the twins but Donald seems alright with it. He probably isn't even going to want to come to neither. Shame.