Chapter 3 - "May I know who you're?"

Varman eventually lost himself in admiring the beauty of nature. The farmers who were working at the fields recognised Varman so easily.

"Is that Prince Aditya Varman? What a surprise!" They spoke among themselves.

Varman noticed that the farmers had noticed him and he gestured at them to continue their jobs. The farmers nodded and carried on their works. As his thirst for water worsen, Varman went to a beautiful and clean pond to drink water.

When he climbed down the stairs, he saw a beautiful lady fetching water from the pond in a silver pot. Her beauty gained the consciousness of the Prince at once.

She had a long black hair braided neatly which amazed the Prince. She had the most perfect body shape that he ever seen. She had a golden complexion of skin which shined brighter. The Red saree that she worn added to her beauty.

Varman had the urge to see her face. As the lady was fetching water below the downstairs with her back to him, he couldn't see her face. So he went down the stairs just to take a look at her face.

As soon as he reached the last step, he couldn't control himself. He walked towards that beautiful lady infront of him. With every step he took, he felt that his foot has forgotten how to walk. He stumbled. He felt an intense feeling which was pretty unfamiliar to him.

He looked at her hands and her palms were as pink as a rose. Her curves were as perfect as a crescent. He stood there mesmerized by her beauty.

The lady felt that someone was behind her and turned to face them and there stood Prince Aditya Varman like a statue.

Now that Varman had seen the face of the beautiful lady, he felt a sense of relief, a sense of astonishment and excitement altogether. Her face was as bright as the full moon. Her lips were as red as cherry. Her beautiful brown eyes lured him into another world.

She asked Varman, "May I know who you're? I haven't seen you ever in the village?"

Varman shocked. "You don't know me?" he asked with his eyes wide open. The lady nodded.

"No, I don't"

Varman let out a sigh. "I'm the best friend of Devendran from school" He said. And for any reason he didn't tell her that he's the crown prince of the Dynasty.

(To be continued..)

Hi readers, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please drop me a vote ⭐ if you like the chapter and don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments.. Much love ❤️