England 2-1 Spain

Georgia and I woke up late which meant we were rushing downstairs to get the bus to Brighton. I grabbed the first jacket and joggers I could find and pulled them on.

We ran downstairs and managed to find the rest of the girls before the bus arrived.

"Did you get a new number Riley?" Ella asked me.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Well your jacket says you're number 8 but last time I checked you were 11" She giggled.

I turned red looking at Georgia, she was also wearing 8 so we couldn't even swap. I decided I'll just have to try hide it from the press because I didn't have time to run upstairs and change.

We walked out onto the field hand in hand with the little fans. The stadium erupted and a smile appeared on my face, it's so surreal watching all the fans cheer for us.

We won the match 2-1, with goals from Myself and Georgia.

Once we returned to camp, Alessia called me over. "Riley, have you seen this?" she asked.

I looked at her phone to see multiple tabloids showing me wearing Georgias jacket. I went red.

"Oh" was all I managed to get out. The dating rumours will get worse now.

"What's up?" Georgia asked as she walked over to us, dinner in hand.

Alessia just showed Georgia the tabloids as I sat with my head in my hands.

Georgia burst into laughter.

"Gi this is not funny" I gave her a stern look.

"I think it is" She smiled.

She always knew how to cheer me up. I guess it is quite easy thought because just looking at her cheers me up.

Tonight is the night Georgia and I are going to discuss things between us. I'm quite nervous and i'm not really sure why.

R.Ferguson 1m ago

Ferguson  1m ago

Georgia and I met outside and headed for a walk around the camp. It was quite late so we knew it was unlikely we would bump into anyone.

"I'm glad we are discussing things" Georgia smiled.

"Me too, long time coming I guess" I replied.

"Again Im really sorry about what happened" she explained.

"I know you are" i sighed. "I really don't need you to keep apologising Georgia"

Georgia looked at me with regret.

"I know you regret what you did Georgia. I really do and I know you're sorry. What I don't know is why you did it, why you cut me out your life just like that. Why you left me in my hardest times.
That's what I don't know."

"I was in love with you Georgia"

A/N- i'm so sorry that i went awol for months and left the story. I started uni again and have been so busy but i'm ready to hopefully get back into it. sorry the chapter is so short but i will get back to longer chapters asap. 💗