seven.

♰..LOVER TO LOVER
chapter oo7.

To Magnolia's surprise, Sirius Black had tried anything yet. It kept lingering in the back of her head, what he had told her. But she hadn't completely figured out just yet what he meant, because how on earth was he about to change her mind about him? It wasn't something Magnolia wanted to busy herself with too much.

To take her mind of things, she had decided to watch Axel during his Quidditch practice. She had come to the conclusion to complain about what had been going on in her mind lately, and that person she had talked to had been Axel. Even if she had been completely vague about it, he could sense she had been feeling off. 

Despite not knowing each other that good just yet, Axel had accepted the friendship he had formed with Magnolia.

Magnolia knew that if she had specific about Sirius Black being on her mind, she knew he would probably act out. She was well aware of the hatred Axel had towards the Gryffindor's, specifically the ones on their Quidditch team. But Magnolia had noticed how Axel had kept himself calm whenever they were mentioned with Rory around.

While Magnolia had claimed Axel to be in the friend group as well, and him who was accepting it now, she knew he only wanted to get closer to her before just to be near Rory. It couldn't have been more obvious, with his eyes following her every move, while he had pretended to spark up conversation with Magnolia.

Even so, right now, she was grateful for Axel suggestion, even if it had only been small. And she had already heard the rest of the Slytherin Quidditch team whisper about her. Magnolia being a Ravenclaw and all, watching them play, wasn't something the rest of the team tolerated. But Axel had promised it would be fine.

Magnolia couldn't care less what the rest of those boys thoughts of her anyway.

"Did it help?" Axel asked as the two walked back to the castle. With clean clothes on his body after he made Magnolia wait for him, so they could walk to the castle in peace without having to be bothered by the rest of the team, Axel watched as Magnolia raised her eyebrows had him.

Eventually, she did nod. "Yeah, I think it did." She wasn't completely telling the truth, actually not at all. She had been talking to anyone for over an hour, while she did enjoy watching them practice, she rather would have had a conversation with someone instead of sitting with her own thoughts.

"I am sorry, about being so vague."

"It is fine Magnolia, you don't need to explain." Axel cut her off, before Magnolia could begin to think about explaining her thoughts. She shrugged her shoulders and softened her gaze at him. "It isn't anything bad, it is just. . I know how you will react."

"Am I that predictable?" 

Magnolia couldn't help but laugh at that, but didn't agree nor deny anything. She sighed deeply and thought about her options, now that he had said she didn't need to explain, while she actually felt like she wanted to.

"Sirius Black told me something, and it had been stuck in my head since."

It was to predict when Axel stopped in his tracks and looked at Magnolia with a different look in his eyes than just before. It was known how he had never liked the existence of Sirius Black, after learning Magnolia wanted nothing to do with him, this sparked up even more irritation towards the Gryffindor student.