ᴡʜᴏ?

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"No-" My voice broke slightly as I watched the shadow disappear back into the dark as soon as his name left my lips.

I breathed out in shock, not knowing how I was supposed to react.

I haven't seen that face for two years.

Not except from my nightmares.

But without even thinking about it I untangled myself from Mattheo's arms and ran straight into the forest.

"Sienna!" I could hear his calls from behind me. But it didn't stop me.

I pushed away the few branches hanging down from the tall trees above me, trying to spot something in front of me.

My legs carried my body quickly through the uneven forest.

"Arcturus!" I yelled out loudly as I pushed my way through all the different bushes and trees, not bothering to check if the boy behind me was following.

All I could think about was what I just saw.

It was his blue eyes.

It was his face.

I know what I saw.

A pained hiss left my lips as I could feel something cutting into my cheek from the branches. But it didn't slow me down.

Instead I continued to push my way through them.

The ground beneath me was full of twigs, making me almost trip over from time to time.

"Arcturus- Please!" I desperately cried out as I tried to spot any sight of him.

But there was no one in front of me.

A shocked gasp left my lips as I felt myself fall to the ground.

My hands flew out to catch me, making the scratch across the ground, twigs ripping up my palms.

I looked around me, seeing how I was now in a clear spot, away from all the dark trees and bushes.

The darkness still filled the forest, but the faint light of the moon shone through the leaves, illuminating the small opening in front of me.