Chapter 5

The next day Raine was out at a coffee shop, as they got their order they saw Darius waving over at them. Raine walked over. "Hey Darius, what's up?" They asked. "I'm impressed with you whispers" Darius said. "Oh really? What did I do?" Raine asked. "Eda! You turned her Into a babbling idiot, nobody has ever done that before" Raine chuckled at darius's statement. "Ah well, I have an effect on her" Raine said sitting down with Darius. "I mean out of all the people who's asked her out, she's only acted that way around you, what's your secret?" Darius asked. "Oh, um.. I'm not sure" Raine said with a sort of awkward smile. "So.. Your friends with eda?" Raine asked. "Yeah, her and her sister"  Darius said. "Oh! Wow that's pretty cool" raine said. "Although, eda is a crazy one" Darius said. "Oh yeah, you don't have to tell me, I've known her for years" Raine said. "Really? How long?" Darius asked. "Since middle school actually" Raine said. "Damn.. Really? Hell if you told me you dated her is believe you" Darius said in a small laugh. Raine smiled and looked down, and Darius's jaw dropped. "No.. Oh my god, bro.. You used to date her!?" Darius asked. Raine nodded. "Yeah, I did, for a while actually" Raine admitted. "How the hell did you pull her!?  She's so damn stubborn" Darius said, Raine laughed.

Flashback:
Back in a small town, Raine was walking with headphones on to school. When suddenly someone bumped Into them and they fell down.  "Oh shoot! I'm sorry!" Raine rubbed their head. It was a girls voice they heard. "I-ita okay.. " Raine mumbled. The girl held out a hand for  them, which surprised them. "Thanks.. " Raine mumbled. "Hey you look new! What's your name?" The girl asked. She had pale skin and bright orange hair, and golden eyes. "Raine.. Raine whispers" they said. "My names eda! Nice to meet ya!" Eda said with pride. "Edalyn!! Hurry up were gonna be late!" Another voice in the distance, and eda ran off.

During school Raine was sitting at lunch, doodling. When they hears a loud voice. "RAINEEE!!" Raine looked up confused and saw eda waving to them at a far away table, with another girl who looked similar. "RAINEE!!! OVER HERE RAINEE!!" Raine chuckled, then got a little nervous now that everyone was looking at them. They hurried at sat down with eda, and the girl next to her. "Edalyn! Be quiet!!" The other girl said. "Lily calm down! Any ways this is my new friend raine!" Raine was surprised, and blushed a little to be claimed as such. "Rainestorm, this is my sister Lilith" eda said. Lilith just kept reading her book. "Oh, alright.. Wait.. Rainestorm?" Raine asked. "Well yeah! It goes well!" Eda exclaimed.

From then eda and Raine were barley ever seen apart, and only got closer, then during their first year of high school, eda and raine were, running through the town laughing. "Eda come on Slow down!" Raine said. "Come on rainestorm!! I know you can catch up!!" Eda yelled  mixed with laughter.   Eda then jumped a fence, Raine watched as she did with stars in their eyes.  Then did their best to climb the fence, and jumped over. "Woo!! You did it!! I knew you couls!" Eda squealed with excitement. Nothing eda and Raine were laughing, then eda wrapped her arms around them. Raine did the same, and started blushing. "Calamity.. Your crazy!" They said. Eda blushed at the name. ".. Calamity?.." She asked. "Hey come on, you've had a nickname for me for years, it's only fair" they said practically holding her up.

Eda and Raine for eachother grew, and of course, Lilith became a 3rd wheel. During one special weekend, in their 2nd hear of highs9, the 3 went to the beach. "Lily!! I said no books!" Eda argued. "Leave me and my books alone!!" Lilith yelled back. "Calamity calm down, it's fine" raine said coming up behind her. Eda Only the  notices Raine with out a shirt, and got completely flustered. "Ahh!!  Shoo!!" Eda yelled, and pushed raine towards the water. Raine started laughing, and blushing, them oh the other hand, couldn't  take their eyes off her.
Eda and Raine started messing around in the water, laughing and giggling.  When eda and Raine started horse ayed, Lilith took out a zip lock bag, and put her book in it and kept reading. 

When they sun started setting, the three watched the sun set. Eda and Raine of course holding hands. Lilith looked at them, and rolled her eyes. "Okay I'm tired of this" she said, then pushed eda closer to Raine, causing them both to blush like crazy. "Now or never edalyn.. " Lilith mumbled to her. Eda took the chance, and kissed raine. They were surprised, but obliged.

As they got older, their relationship got more serious. During their 3rd year of high school Raine noticed their hoodies going missing. When they saw eda that day in school, they saw her wearing what looked like one of their missing hoodies. "I.. Eda, is that mine" eda blushed, and quickly said. "Nope" and quickly walked off. Raine looked at Lilith, and she nodded. "I'm never getting that back.. Am i?" They asked. "Nope.. " Lilith said Raine sighed, shaking their had, and laughed a little. "Tell her she can keep it" rai e said, then went to class. "Will do" Lilith mumbled.

During college is when things got rocky, eda wasn't as open. When Raine could clearly tell she was upset, and asked if she wanted to talk about she answered with. "Don't worry! I'm fine!" Or "it's okay, don't worry about it" eda never was one to talk about her emotions, but now it was more noticeable, the lack of communication  was troubling for Raine. And due to them both being young and stupid, they broke up.

End of flashback:
"It's a long story" Raine answered. "Oh jeez man, you know, I'm pretty sure she still wants you" Darius said, Raine blushed, and looked down.  "Yeah.. I know" Raine said, and looked back up at Darius. "I know.. " they mumbled to themselves