Chapter 7

Eda hadn't been to work all week. She did nothing but mope on the couch, with her face planted in the cousions. A bottle of wine pretty much empty. She hasn't been sober for 4 days. "Edalyn, I hate to leave you in this condition, but I have an extra shift at work" Lilith said. All she heard was groaning and eda waving her hand. ".. Alright.. Just don't drink yourself I to a coma"  Lilith said then left. Eda then reached u der the couch, and pulled out another bottle of wine.  Then grabbed a crazy straw, and opened the wine, putting the straw in.

Meanwhile, Raine was getting worried. Eda hadn't been to work all week, and she wasn't answering their calls.  So they decided to talk to darius. "Hey darius, have you heard from eda?" They asked. "Actually no, it's been a while" be said. "What happened, whispers?" He asked. "I asked her out" Raine said. "Damn.. She freaked out, didn't she?" Darius asked. "Yeap.. "  Raine mumbled. "Dude.. She can't communicate" Darius said. "Well yeah, I know that now" Raine said. "Also, I'm not exactly sure, but I don't really think she understands her feelings, but hey, do what ever is you do to make her babble" Darius said.

Raine went over to eda and liliths place, they knocked on the door, but no one answered. Raine knocked again, then they heard a thud. Then the door opened, Raine saw eda, looking completely wasted. ".. Eda, are you okay?" They asked. "Hm?. What?. No.. I'm. Eda. " she mumbled. Eda was barley Leaning on the wall, Raine sighed, then scooped her up, and closed the door. "Alright, come on" they said, putting her on the couch. "R-raine.. Storm.. " eda mumbled, "yes?" They replied. "B-ban- can.. Cuddle? " she mumbled out, Raine knew what she ment.  Raine smiled, and sat next to her, as eda leaned on them. Eda had her face planted in their neck, and for a while everything was fine. Untill Raine felt eda gnawing on their shoulder. "I.. E-eda.. Are eyou biting me?" They asked. "Uh.. Yeah" eda replied. "Wha- why!?" They asked. "I don't know I gotta" she answered. "W-what!? No!" Raine said. "This hurts me more than it hurts you" eda replied. "Yeah I'm pretty sure it doesn't" Raine said. Eda kept biting, so Raine started kissing her, to get her to stop.  Unfortunately, eda wasn't in a stable state of mind, so things got out of hand. "It's Friday night rainey" she said, still clearly wasted. Raine chuckled. "No darling, your not sober" they said. "Oh you suck" she said playfully. "Wanna bet?" Raine asked. "Do your worst.. " eda mumbled.

When Lilith got home, and opened the door she heard. "RAINE PLEASE!!"  Lilith froze, then walked right back out the door, and called Steve. "Steve.. I'm calling in that favor"

The next morning, eda woke up with a splitting headache, and an aching body. "Ah.. What the fuck?.." She questioned. She then saw she was in one of raines hoodies, but not one of the ones she'd already stolen, and with nothing under neath, so she quickly put on some of her own pajamas, and kept the hoodie.
"Calamity? You up yet?"  Raine asked. "AHH!!" Eda screamed, then nearly fell. "Woah! Hey I got you" rai w said, as they caught her. "Ow.. What the.. Hell" she mumbled. "Sorry calamity, you alright?" They asked, as they helped her sit down. Eda then sat there, putting the pieces together, then turned red. "R-raine.. D-did we!?.." She asked. "Oh, um yeah" they answered. "Raineeeee!!!" She yelled.   "You'll be fine, don't be so dramatic, honey" they said. "GO TO HELL YOU SICK BASTARD!!!"  She yelled covering her face.

After eda calmed down, and took pain medication, she was sitting on the couch with raines head resting on her lap. It was a nice moment for both of them, then eda asked. "Raine.. Why.. Do you love me so much?" She asked Raine gave a confused look. "Who said I need a reason?" They asked, eda blush intensely. "I.. What?" She asked. "Eda, I don't need a reason to love you.. I just do" eda smiled, and ran her fingers through raines hair. "Your.. Just all kinds of wonderful" she mumbled.  "Will you let me love you?" Raine asked. Eda started giggling. "You know what.. Yes.. Yes, love me all you want.. And I love you twice as much"

The end

Am I wrong for this chapter? Yes, but I was thrown out a window today